177. On Ellen

Neymar's P.O.V

Kylie and I were now backstage on The Ellen Show! It's our first time appearing on the show as a couple- in fact our first ever interview together.

Before being together we never really did many interviews so it just stayed that way when we got together.

"Please welcome Neymar Jr and his wife Kylie Jenner!" He heard Ellen announce and the crowd started to cheer.

We walked onto the stage holding each other's hand. Kylie went to hug Ellen first then me. Since their was only one chair she sat on my lap making sure she was comfortable since she was pregnant.

"So how are you guys?" Ellen asked us.

"We're great thanks!" Kylie answered for the both of us.

"So how would you explain this journey of yours. First of all Kylie you being best friends with Bella, Neymar's sister. Not really knowing each other, to friends now lovers, married with two kids and one on the way?"

"It's actually very hard to get our heads around. I feel very lucky for these past 3 years with Kylie. Also it is quite funny how we didn't know each other as friends since I'd already met Kendall once and she was always with my sisters. But I feel really happy and blessed with my wife and soon to be 3 kids." I said making everyone 'awe' and Kylie giggled and blushed.

"That's cute. So do you guys know the gender of the baby yet?"

"No not yet but we really want a girl since there's already Davi and Caleb, I need a girly so that I'm not the only woman." I get what she means. For all we know we could be a house of men and just her. Anyway I wouldn't mind have a little princess with my queen.

"Speaking of Davi which we know is Neymar's son. How was Kylie's and his relationship when you guys started to date?" Ellen asked again. I always knew this question would come up, it's the one thing people really want to know about and if Carolina (Davi's mum) gets jealous.

"They hit it off right away. Davi seems to like a lot of people so it was very easy for them to connect. He soon started to understand that we were dating and he was comfortable. Kylie reached out to his mum and they became good friends so theirs no hard feelings. Which is what annoys me, people start thinking things but we are all fine with it all." I explained.

"Well that seems to make way more sense now. Now before you guys go I have some presents for you," I chuckled at that since Justin warned me that this would happen. "I have some unisex baby clothes, since we don't know the gender yet, with my name on it. Some stuff for the boys and a present for you two..." We both looked at Ellen do see a painting of both Ky and I with Ellen in the corner which made everyone laugh.

"We will sure hang this is up in our bedroom! It's amazing, thank you." Kylie couldn't stop laughing.

"Well that's the end of today's show, thank you Nylie for coming in today!"