200. OVER

Kylie's P.O.V

It's been 6 months since Gabriela was born. Everything was going great, as usual, until something just ticked and boom!

Something destroyed us.

Maybe not the family, me and Neymar.

Three years of our relationship and everything was falling out of place. I thought that it would be those silly arguments and we'd make up, don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

"Mama!" I heard my 18 month old son yell. He was playing with Davi, me guessing that he needed me to come to his rescue.

"Yes baby, what's the matter?" I said picking him up from the ground and placed him on my hip. Zion just pointed at his older brother.

We now call him Zion, he seems to respond more to it than Caleb. Now and then Caleb will be said by either Ney and I but that doesn't turn out to go too well.

"We were just playing ma, I promise that I was being careful with him." That made me smile by Davi's words. He's been such as great big brother he gets so worried about his siblings getting hurt.

"I believe you sweetie. Can you carry on playing with him while I go and wake up your sister?" I asked and he nodded straight away taking Zion out of my arms, they ran off together to their play room.

I heard a ping. Someone messaged me, I grabbed my phone to see who it was and I sighed.

 Someone messaged me, I grabbed my phone to see who it was and I sighed

Ney❤️
i'll be home late
don't wait up.

Meu Amor😍
you said that you'd be
home early

Ney❤️
Well plans have changed kylie!
I'm going to a club with justin
and zayn.

Meu Amor😍
is that all you do now?
spend your nights at clubs
with hoes and not with
your own family

we may be having a hard
time but that doesn't mean
that you have to abandon
your children.

Ney❤️
you know me more than
anyone that's i'd never do
that. this is why i can't stand
being home with you right now

Meu Amor😍
do you even know how
this is making me feel?
you're being pretty selfish

Ney❤️
i'm not having an argument
over text, all I had to say is i'm
coming home late

Meu Amor😍
running away from
your problems now?

read

I didn't realise I was crying until my vision was blurred. I wiped my eyes and went upstairs to see my baby girl.

Gabriela was the best pregnancy I had so far. She wasn't such much of a kicker like Caleb which I was very thankful for. She didn't cry at night meaning Neymar and I had our best sleep. She's also so well behaved making me want another girl. Maybe not after all.

"Gabi. Wake up mama's girl!" I whispered in her eyes. She immediately opened up her eyes that looked exactly like her fathers making me pull a sad smile.

As soon as she saw my face she smile and curled up into me and I picked her up. She was such a blessing.

"Let's go feed you."

Neymar's P.O.V

2 am. I arrived back home and everything was silent, as I expected.

I walked up the stairs to Davi's bedroom to see him sound asleep. I kissed his forehead and went over to Zion's and Gabi's room doing the same.

Quietly made my way into mine and Ky's bedroom sighing to myself. I got rid of my clothes a part of my boxers and got into bed.

I knew that Kylie wasn't asleep, she was always going to wait up even if I told her not to. Anyway I decided to speak.

"I've been thinking. These past few years with you have been the best ever. We have kids of our own which I'm so blessed for. Then us. Nothing is gonna solve our problem. We've tried so hard Ky and it ends up getting worse. I do lo-" I got cut off by Kylie.

"Just say it. Cut out the bullshit and just say it." Her voice cracked.

I sighed. "I-I, i want a divorce..."

_______
THE END!
Book 2 is out now!
Love you all. Ps don't kill me.

also the cover is by the amazing stylesoftimothee