angelica

"Well?!"

Me and John look up, only to find......

A girl with a red-orange dress.

John clearly knows who it is, because he immediately hides under my bed like a smol turtle. And I also know who this angry girl is.

Angelica.

My own sister.

She glares at me.

"And what are you even doing in a bedroom in my house? Disgusting. Can I kindly ask that you get the hell out of here?!" She screams at me. I don't know what to do. But....... I think the time's right to tell her. I hope.

"This is going to be very hard to believe, I know, but..... I'm your sister." She bursts out laughing, but stops once she realizes the many books on my shelves, and........ She immediately grabs something off the wall (pun intended). It's one of Mother's drawings. Of us.

Together.

As a family.

The four Schuyler Sisters.

Angelica's eyes start to water a tiny bit. She hugs me. Why do I accept it? I guess it's just family genes that'll prevent me from getting sick.

I hope.

"So you're really my sister?" Angelica, her voice cracking slightly, asks. I nod and introduce myself as Y/N. She smiles. "Well, I should probably introduce you to the rest of the family! I'm sure they'd love to meet you! And.... Oh. What's your name?" She asks John coldly. He looks nervously at her.

"Uh... John Laurens, ma'am! An honor to me-" Angelica cuts him off by slapping his face. Hard. "Don't. Hit. On. My. Sister." She hisses, taking a break ( I AM ON MY WAY) between every word to slap him again. Ow, I think. John winces.

"Okay.... Sorry.... It's just.... Ya know, everybody's getting drunk, everybody's kissing, Lafayette ran off with some random lady, Hamilton got Eliza, and Mulligan hooked up with a horse named Buttercup. So, uh, I went over to Peggy, and.. Ya know.... Kissed her." Angelica doesn't look impressed. She sighs.

"Well, how about we go and meet my— well— our sisters?" Angelica asks. I nod excitedly and ask if John could come. She sighs and says yes.

We go off.

JOHN'S POV

Y/N Schuyler.

Love at first sight.

If Cupid shot an arrow at me, I swear, he got a bullseye...

She's just.... So attractive, her E/C (eye color) eyes sparkling with knowledge, her H/L, H/C hair glistening under the moonlight, and her lips...... I wanted to kiss them right there and then (I felt so awkward writing this.....). So I'm so glad that Y/N asks Angelica if I could come.

Sorry Peggy, I think I found a new crush.

Nothing could ruin my day now, I think.