begging

JOHN'S POV

The carriage finally arrives at my house. I go in, only to find Y/N, looking at me like she'd been expecting me. 

"Look around, look around, at how lucky we are to be alive right now.. Look around, look around.."

"How long have you known?"

"A month or so.."

"Y/N you should have told me-" She takes a step closer to me. "I wrote to the General a month ago." What? She... She really wanted me home that much? But... That's not  cool. At all.

"N o . "

"I begged him to send you home..." She says taking another step closer. "You should have told me!" I repeated, slightly louder and more commanding. Y/N doesn't seem scared at all. "I'm not sorry~." She says seductively. "Y/N..... I-" She cuts me off with a very passionate kiss. At first I'm hesitant, but then I finally let her be. After 2 minutes of kissing, we go to the bedroom, and........

Well, you know.

MEANWHILE, AT ALEX'S HOUSE

ELIZA'S POV

Finally. I got Alexander to stay here for once. He deserves a chance to see his son! Just as I'm unpacking his bags, I hear a knock. I open it, only to find....

"General Washington, sir? What are you doing here?"

"Mrs. Hamilton. We need Alex back." Almost by nature, Alexander runs to us. "General Washington! Nice to see you again. I'm guessing I'm back in the war?" He says eagerly. I sigh. "I guess so, Alexander..... In that case.... Maybe you should go. Just... Come back home in the end. That would be enough to satisfy me." He kisses me.

"Of course. Where are we going now?"

"I think we may need to talk to one of your friends about coming back as well."

"You mean Laurens?"

"Yes." Alex cheers a little too loudly at those words. I swear, I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up having an affair together...  Alexander turns to leave.

"Stay alive for me, Alexander..."

"Of course."