the sisters and alex

I pass the Hamilton's house as Y/N is walking in. Ok, with her looks, obviously it was arranged. That little brat didn't get her. Good thing he's gone. And now I can finally put my plan into action.

Y/N'S POV

I knock on the door, and a little boy opens it. His eyes were shining at me curiously, and.... Wait. Why does he look like John so much? As I was about to say something to him, Eliza comes to the door. "Y/N! It's good to see you! And Angelica and Peggy (I AM REFUSING TO LET HER DIE) coming today as well! We're heading upstate— hopefully with Alexander— to visit Father. Exciting, huh?"

"Oooh, I'd love to come with you gu-" I get cut off by a short knock on the door. "Eliza? It's me!" We laugh excitedly as Angelica and Peggy come through the door.

"Angelica!" Eliza exclaims.

"Eliza!" Angelica says back. I laugh.

"And Peggy!" I say to Peggy.

"And Y/N!" She shoots back to me.

"The Schuyler Sisters!" I hear a voice say from behind. I shoot a glare at him, realizing what Eliza's last letter said about him. That that little... That little bitch said that he'd been effected the most by John's death. That I didn't care about him. He holds my gaze.

"Oh. Y/N. You're here." He hisses coldly to me.

" Alexander. Good to see your stupid face again-"

"John is dead. And... And you know what, Y/N Schuyler?! This is your fault, you dumbass! You shoul've-"

"Sorry, Alexander. Listen, everyone is entitled to their own stupidity! However, I sorta think you always abuse that privilege , sweetie." I shoot back. My sisters and Phillip try to hold back laughing; particularly Peggy. Alexander notices.

"Get out. All of you. Get the fuck out of my goddamn house! And as for you, Eliza," He says, grabbing Eliza by her wrist; hard. "We are not done, you little bitch." We gasp.

"Alexander!" Angelica cries out angrily. Eliza just sighs and gives us a "I'm used to it" look. Alexander looks back at us. "GO. AWAY." He yells, slamming the door in our faces. Angelica starts sobbing.

"ELIZA!" She shrieks. Me and Peggy hug her. "He is not getting away with this." I say. Peggy nods.

"We need a plan to get Eliza to notice how much of a brat Alex is. Right, guys?" Me and Angelica nod at her. Angelica suddenly smirks at us. "I think I have an idea..... Right, here's the deal. Peggy, you're the only one who can do this, okay? And you're married to an actor, right?"

"Yep, James."

"Well, what's your plan?" I say to Angelica.

"Alexander thinks he'll be fine going without us. That nothing will go wrong; he'll just work for the weeks we're gone. Let's make that change."

"You mean.....?" Peggy begins.

"Peggy. We need you and James to make sure he can't say no to anything in our plan. And there's one thing he's weak to." Angelica says to us.

"What's that?" I whisper.

"Y/N. Peggy." She begins, then whispers something to us. "Peggy needs a code name then," I say. Peggy smirks.

"Hmm... How about.... Maria?"

"Miss Maria Reynolds. I like the sound of that...." Angelica says.

There's no way he can say no to that.