blood oath

Y/n's P.O.V

"Mom, could you pass the salt?"

I lean over, passing the salt to Rose. She poured quite a lot on her food, and I gave her a strange look.

"What? My food needs to be as salty as me."

I chuckled at her response, and Richie did too. She really was his daughter.

After a couple of minutes, she excused herself from the table, and walked upstairs to her room. Seconds later I could hear music playing from her room.

I closed my eyes, and a smile appeared on my face. Life was good. I had married the love of my life, we had a beautiful daughter, and we were far away from the hell hole we used to call home.

But little did I know, that was all going to change. With one simple phonecall.

The home phone rang, and Richie went to pick it up. While he answered it, I started clearing the table.

As I walked into the kitchen, I overheard some of the conversation.

"What? What do you mean It's back? It hasn't been 27 years. No, it's fine. I'll tell her. We'll be there as soon as possible. Okay, goodbye."

I dropped the plate I was holding. It shattered everywhere, and I didn't care that I was bleeding now.

Richie turned to look at me, and he saw the plate in shards on the floor, and my shaky hands. He put the phone down, and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Kids have started disappearing in Derry again. One of them... was Ben and Bev's kid." (A/n: hello, it is i the one person who thinks bev should've ended up with ben. feel free to ask me why)

There were loud footsteps coming down the stairs. It would be Rose, investigating the smash from downstairs.

"Mom, Dad! What's wrong?"

I walked over to her, and placed a hand oh her shoulder.

"Sweetheart, your father and I have to go somewhere. Immediately. I believe you'll be able to take care of yourself."

I couldn't read her expression, but there were tears welling up in her eyes.

"W-why do you have to leave?"

"I... I'm afraid I can't tell you. We'll tell you when the time is right."

She nodded in understanding, and walked back to her room.

"Y/n. It's too dangerous. You should stay here."

"No. I have to go."

"You almost died last time! I'm not losing you. We've only just started our family. It's not ending so soon."

"We made a blood oath, Richie! We swore that if It returned, we all would."

Richie sighed. He wasn't going to argue with me.

That night, we packed our bags. The next morning, we said goodbye to Rose, and began the drive to Derry.

When we arrived at Ben and Bev's place, the others were already there. We discussed our plan, and slept. We were ready for tomorrow's... festivities.

The next day, we returned to the one place we never wanted to see again. The wellhouse on Neibolt street.

It was more decayed now, and just seeing it made me shiver. We entered the house, Richie's hand in mine.

No one was going to die on this mission. I would make sure of that.

~~~~

We had done it. It was gone. It was gone forever. The children were saved. Ben and Bev were reunited with their son, and all the kids could return to their families.

Derry was safe.

Those who had fled the town, like Richie and I or Bill and Stan, could come home.

And so we did.

When we got home to Rose, we told her we were moving. She was fine with that, and was excited to meet the people we had told her stories about.

Now, life was not just good. It was perfect. Our hometown was safe, we were back with our friends, and Rose had finally made friends.

We all demolished the Wellhouse, and blocked the well inside it.

We all made sure our families were safe, and we kept our blood oath.

All these years later, we were still the losers club.