notes

Finn's P.O.V

I watched as y/n filmed a scene with Gaten and Joe, and I couldn't help but feel a bit jealous because Gaten's character, Dustin, did a lot of flirting with Y/n's character, Alice.

I know it's acting, but I really liked y/n and I knew that Gaten also liked her. I also knew that a lot of people had a bet on who would ask y/n out first.

I looked up as the scene ended, and watched as Gaten continued to flirt with y/n. I sent him a death glare, but he didn't see.

I have to do something before Gaten asks her out first.

~~~~

Y/n's P.O.V

I felt a bit uncomfortable with Gaten's flirting, but I just went with it. I didn't want to say anything rude and upset him. I couldn't do that to him. He was too precious.

"I'll see you later, Gaten." He nodded as I walked quickly to my trailer.

When I opened the door, a yellow sticky note fluttered in front of me.

For some reason

'What? What does that mean?'

I placed the note back onto the door, ignoring it.

There was a knock on the door, causing the note to fall down again. I opened the door, revealing Noah and Caleb on the other side.

"Oh! Hey Noah, Caleb. What are you doing here?"

"There's food out here. Just thought you might want to know."

At the word food, I was already out the door.

Everyone was at the food tables, and I walked over to Millie and Sadie.

"Hey gals!"

Sadie smiled at me, and Millie groaned at the use of 'gals'.

"Oh yeah, we got you a bagel."

I took it from Millie's hands, smiling. When I opened it, I saw a folded up piece of paper inside. A yellow sticky note.

"Hey guys? Does anyone know wh- where did everyone go?" I asked the empty table. Everyone was gone.

'Today had been weird.' I unfold the note, walking back to my trailer.

I fell in love with you

I stuck the note next to the other one, failing to notice the pattern forming.

I looked at the clock, and saw that it was filming time again. My schedule said it was time to film the Snowball scene. Hair and Makeup was the first stop on that journey.

~~~~

"Woah. Alice, you look great in a dress." Gaten said, or technically, Dustin said.

"Oh uh, thanks Dusty. Do you... wanna dance?"

I didn't notice Finn glaring at us from where he was.

Once we finished filming again, I walked over to where Noah and Finn were.

"Hey guys. I've been getting these weird notes all day. Do you have any idea about those?"

Millie quickly ran over, telling Finn he had to go somewhere. I raised an eyebrow as the two walked away, leaving me and Noah.

"Those two have been awfully close lately. Any ideas why?"

"Why do you care, y/n? You jealous?"

"No! Why would you think that."

~~~~

I tried to find my prop for the next scene, but I, once again, found a sticky note.