studying

°
This is short but I was laughing so hard while writing this
°

3rd Person

Y/n Kaspbrak unlocked her front door, Richie Tozier right behind her. They had a test coming up at school, and y/n had dragged the boy over to study.

"Y/n/n-bear, why is Richie with you?" Her mother called from the living room, where she sat in her usual chair.

"Oh! Uh, just studying. We have a test coming up."

"And why Richie? Why not study with Eddie?"

Y/n sighed. She didn't like lying to her family, especially her mother. But she had to.

"Well, uh, it's a test on a subject that Eddie's not very good at," y/n was fiddling with her fingers, and Richie knew that meant she was lying.

"And, Richie is top of the class for it, so I thought he could help me."

Y/n held her breath, as did Richie, as Mrs. Kaspbrak decided what to say.

"Fine. But, if you lay a hand on my daughter, I swear it'll be the last time you see her."

Richie gulped. He hated to admit it, but he was greatly intimidated by Mrs. Kaspbrak.

"Understood. Let's go read some books, y/n/n."

~~~~

About an hour after the two had disappeared upstairs, Eddie came home after a trip to the pharmacy.

As he walked to his front door, he could hear laughter and strange noises coming from his sister's room.

He continued to the door, trying to figure out what was happening in y/n's room.

There were two voices, so clearly someone had come over.

"Mommy, did y/n bring someone over?" Eddie said as he shut the door, turning to his mom.

"Yes, Eddie-Bear, she's up there with Richie."

Eddie's eyes widened. He knew about how much y/n liked Richie, and vice versa.

He ran up the stairs, slamming the door opened.

"You two are having sex!" He yelled, pointing at the pair.

Richie looked over at y/n, trying to contain his laughter.

"Y/n why didn't you tell me. I would've put my book down."

°
I fucking love this meme so much.
Also y'all, I did a face reveal on my it preferences book so go check that out if you wanna see this ugly ass face.