stay cool, richie from math class

Richie's P.O.V

I groan, realising that one of my books wasn't in my bag. It was the last day of school, and I just had to leave a book behind.

"Guys, I have to go back in. I left my book inside somewhere."

I start turning around, ready to go back inside the hell hole I just escaped from, when someone taps me on the shoulder.

"Hey, you're Richie aren't you? I think you left this inside."

It was a girl, a pretty girl. Her h/c hair fell over her shoulder, and she pushed it back. She had a book in her hand. My book.

"Here. I'm y-"

"Y/n. I know. We're in the same math class."

She seems a bit taken back, but smiles.

Good job Richie! You're not a complete fuck up!

I had a brilliant idea.

"Hey, do you wanna sign my yearbook?"

Her eyes light up, and she grabs a pen from her shirt's pocket.

I open the book to the autograph page, kinda embarrassed by my three messages from Bill, Stan and Eddie.

She writes something down, before handing both books back to me. As she puts her pen back into her pocket, I read over what she's written.

You're pretty cute ^_^
Call me, XXX-XXX-XXX
-Y/n♡

"Stay cool, Richie from math class." She says, kissing me on the cheek quickly, before turning on her heel and walking off.

"Holy shit! An actual girl just talked to you and you didn't flirt once!" Eddie shouts.

I had completely forgotten the others were there, and that they had just witnessed that.

"You must really like her." Stan teased.

Usually I'd respond with a lame comeback, but none came to mind. The only thing on my mind was y/n.

"I do now, Stan. That's for sure."

°
Short, but I don't care cause it's cute
°