*Jach*

Pair: Jack and Zach

Type: Regular

Warnings: none  

Jack and Zach were in love and they didnt hesitate to show it around the other boys. From cuddling on the couch to kissing to full blown make outs they really weren't shy about it, all the while it had corbyns blood boiling. He hated them together, He hated that both being younger than him had someone to love on all the time and he hated that jack was "in the way" oh him and Zach. He wanted to be with Zach more than anything and he wasn't gonna let Jack stop him from having Zach to himself. Sure Jack was like a brother to him but brothers can fight...Right?

As of this morning, Jack had asked his boyfriend to go shopping with him Danny and Jonah but he declined, wanting nothing more than to sit in bed eating popcorn and hopefully getting some sleep. The boys had a few interviews the day before and once that was done Jach had done some....other stuff. Corbyn decided he would jump at the opportunity to be alone with Zach, he knew what he was gonna do and he knew he couldn't do it with the others around. 

Once they left and Corbyn made sure they were gone he headed upstairs to where Zach was and knocked on his bedroom door. 

"Come in?" Zach said as more of a question since he thought everyone was gone. Corbyn walked in and sat on zachs bed next to him. "I thought you went shopping?" Zach said pausing stranger things and turning to Corbyn. 

"Nope," Corbyn smirked inching closer to a more and more confused Zach. Corbyns lips brushed against zachs as he tried to inch back more but just hit the headboard as corbyns lips connected with his. Zach's eyes widened as he tried to push the older boy off; "C-Corbyn stop" Zach said pushing him away. 

"Why baby I know you like it" Corbyn smirked looking Zach dead in the eyes. "I have a boyfriend!" Zach yelled as Corbyn tried once again. As Zach still tried to push him off someone they weren't expecting walked in right as Zach pushed Corbyn off. Jack. Jack of all people Zach thought. 

"Hey, Zay I just forgot my wall...et" Jack stopped in the doorway and Corbyn smirked at him. "What the fuck? Zach what the hell?!" Jack yelled the last part walking into the room. "I swear Jack I didnt do anything," Zach said starting to tear up. Jack walked over and pushed Corbyn off of Zach and onto the wall. 

"What the actual fuck Corbyn??!" Jack yelled standing over Corbyn who still had that terrible smirk on his face. "What it's not my fault he loves me more" Corbyns said as jack slapped him. "NO I DONT" Zach yelled in tears as he felt bad even though it wasn't his fault. 

"Don't you dare try anything with MY boyfriend ever again got it?!" Jack yelled at Corbyn who was now almost scared. "I-um ok" Jack let him go as he watched him walk out of the room. The curly haired boy went over to Zach and wrapped his arms around him, "Its ok baby it's not your fault" Jack said and kissed his boyfriends head before pulling apart and wiping the tears off zachs cheeks with the pad of his thumb. "I love you," Jack said making Zach smile "I love you too" 

------------------------------------------

I hate today *makes it a song*

{WC-580}

12-13-17

-Syd