*Jorbyn*

Ship: Jorbyn

Pair: JonahxCorbyn

Type: regular

Song: one foot

Warnings: none

Request by: @fandomships_17 Corbyn loves to make Jonah blush

------------

"Guys guess what!" Corbyn yelled walking into the room with Jonah on his back. the other boys laughed at the blushing boy on his back as Corbyn dropped him on the couch before sitting with the older boys head in his lap kissing all over his face. Jonah turned a deeper shade of red than before, "stawwwwwwpppp" he wined making Corbyn laugh and turn to the other three who were cuddling on the other couch. "He's all mine," he said and kissed all over him again. 

"We know Corbs we know" the other three laughed 

-------

Jonah and Corbyn decided that they needed more clothes and shoes so they wanted to go to the mall. They decided they would start with the shoes and then move to clothes. Corbyn would take any and every chance to embarrass the older boy, today's theme... random singing. 

first at the Vans store, then in the food court, then in the parking lot. you get the point. Jonah thought it was cute but he also gets really red and was always hiding his face. 

"I wasn't lookin for love till I found you" Corbyn finished and smirked at a very red blushing jonah 

"Why do u always do this?" Jonah whined as they walked towards the car. "Because I love you," he said and Jonah smiled shaking his head. 

----------

"Everyone..." Corbyn got the fans attention at the L.A concert they were doing tonight. Jonah knew this was going to be direct at him when the blond turned around and smirked at him. 

"I have a special announcement," He said and walked over to Joanh grabbing his hand and pulling him to the front of the stage. "This boy is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wanna make it forever...." He kneeled down and looked at the older boy who was blushing madly and trying not to cry. "Jonah Marais, will you do me the honor and marry me? I know we're young but this is three years strong now and I love you more than anything" Jonah was in shock and he just nodded and jumped into corbyns arms "yes, of course, I will" 

-A/N-

idk what this is sorry lol 

2-17-18

{392}

-Syd