*Zonah*

Ship: Zonah

Pair: ZachxJonah

type: smut

song: None

Warnings: guys its smut it's really bad tho soo lol cringe warning

----------------------------

"wanna play truth or dare?" Corbyn asked the boys all sat on the couches dong random things on their phones. "Only if its dirty" Jack said making the others laugh

They said as they opened their twitters to look at the things the fans had said to do.

"ok umm, I guess I'll start...Jonah truth or dare?" Daniel said as Jonah thought about his answer

"Ummm Dare?" he said more of a question than a statement; "Umm ok you have to keep your hand on Zachs inner thigh for till your next turn" He smirked and Zach blushed. Jonah

then asked Corbyn who chose truth.

"How many people have you slept with and name them" He smirked and laughed as well as the other boys while the blond blushed red. "4" he mumbled "Jack, Daniel, Christina and some girl in high school" He mumbled again as Jonah's eyes widened "Welp... next person," he said

"Jack truth or dare"

"Umm dare," he said and regretted it once he saw Corbyn smirk, "Go sit in Daniels lap for the rest of the game," He said and Jack sighed and got up. He plopped down onto Daniel who had to suppress a moan since Jack sat right on his growing member. "Babe you're heavy" Daniel complained, "you'll live" Jack laughed

"Ok well, Zach truth or dare?"

"Truth," He said and Jack gave him an evil smile"Oh crap" Zach laughed when he says Jacks facial expression.

"Have you and Jonah done it?" He said as Corbyn and Daniel snickered

"N-no" He put his head down embarrassed and hid in Jonah's chest.

"You've been dating for like a year and a half now?!" Daniel yelled surprised. "Wait... is zachy a virgin?" He taunted as the others started too.

"Guys be nice" Jonah laughed as Zach just hid in his chest more. when they finally calmed down from their laughing fits, Zach looked at Daniel and gave him a face.

"HAH Corbyn got that on snapchat" Jack laughed looking at his phone as Zachs eyes went wide.

"WHAT?!" he yelled standing up and ran up the stairs to his room. Jonah gave Corbyn a look and he just put his hands up in surrender.

------

Jonah opened their bedroom door and saw Zach laying down staring at the ceiling. "Hey babe," Jonah said as he kissed his cheek and laid next to him.

"Jonah?" Zach said after a few minutes of silence. "Yes babe?" he said and turned to look at the younger boy.

"I want you to fuck me," He said in all seriousness as the taller boys eyes widened. "Zach ill tell the boys not to bug you your only 16 you don't have to do it yet," Jonah said as he sat up along with Zach.

"H-how old were y-you" Zach stuttered as Jonah got more uneasy.

"Doesn't matter were not the same person," Joanh said as he tried to change the subject. "No, tell me," Zach asked again.

"Uh 14" laughed awkwardly

"ugh, then why do you have such a problem with this?!" The youngest yelled and stood up clearly annoyed; "Because Zach this wasn't your choice it was just brought up by the guys and now u feel like a baby!" The older yelled back sitting up looking at Zach

"Weve been dating for a year don't you think its time? Like d-do you do not want t-to have sex with me?" Zach asked looking at Jonah then down. The older boy felt bad now, of course, he wanted to but he alsowanted the youngest to be ready and not be pressured. Jonah got an idea, just to test his readiness; he got up and walked closer to Zach who was over by the wall on his phone still looking annoyed.

"your sure you want to do this?" The oldest asked pushing him against the wall and kissing him roughly as he just nodded. Jonah started to trail kisses from his lips down to his neck before tugging on the end of his shirt signaling he wanted it off. Zach pulled it off and restarted the make-out session.

"Jonah" Zach moaned out as the older smirked and sucked harder on his sweet spot; "Jump" he whispered to Zach and left a dark purple mark on the skin under his ear making him shiver.

Soon both the boys were situated on the bed fully necked making out like they're life deepened on it. "Jonah please" Zach said as the older ran his hands too far to Zach's member than he would have liked. "Please what baby boy? beg for it. You want daddy to suck your big cock? You want me to fuck you senseless so you can walk for weeks?" He questions as Zach just moaned after every sentence "yes daddy fuck me hard." That was all Jonah needed to go down to Zach's dick and start to suck him off. He knew this was Zach's first time and he was going to make it the best he could do the younger; remembering his own being more painful than fun.

"Ugh Jonah" Zach moaned and put his head back against the headboard. "Suck" Jonah put two fingers out in front of the younger who got the message and sucked on them. "Mmm good boy" Jonah praised and pulled his fingers from Zach's mouth and kissed his lips one last time.

"Ready baby?" Jonah asked speeding Zach's legs and rubbing his fingers on Zach's rim. "J-just go s-slow" he stuttered nervously while the older slipped one finger in him. "Ugh fuck Jonah" he slipped in another and stretched him until he thought the younger could take. "Ugh fuck daddy" Zach moaned, with that Jonah slammed into him as Zach let out a loud moan followed by some slurred curse words. All the youngest could feel was pleasure as his boyfriend pounded into him hard and fast. Jonah stopped when he though he found Zach's spot and kissed him before thrusting hard on his prostate. "Holy fuck Jonah" Zach panted "you like that baby" the taller hit it again making Zach cum almost instantly. Jonah came deep inside him and pulled out, both of them smiling.

"I love you Zachary"
"I love you too Franzitch" 

-A/N-
Damn cringe

NEW BOOK CALLED BITCH SLAP IS OUT GO READ IT!!!

{WC-1081}
1-30-18
-Syd