*Zonah*

Ship- Zonah

Pair- ZachxJonah

Type- normal

Song- why by bazzi

Warnings- underage drinking

———————————
"Zach if we let you come tonight you can't drink ok?" Corbyn told the youngest as he just rolled his eyes. "Ya so you guys are gonna drink with out me? No I think not" he stated and tried to walk out the door but Jonah grabbed his arm. "Zach when you have the worst hangover ever tomorrow don't come crying to us about it" he said and laughed as they walked to the car.

"Aye it's my boysssss" Logan yelled over the loud music. "Come in guys everyone's in the backyard drinks in the kitchen beer in the fridge" he said and walked back to the hundreds of people crowding the house. Daniel and Corbyn went t find jack who had seen a girl and went to tap that as Jonah went to the back yard with Logan, leaving Zach on his own. He grabbed a drink and went to find some people more "his age". He went upstairs and walked into a room of what looked like younger teens.

"HEY ZACH!!" One of his friends yelled as he went over to join them. 6 shots and 4 drinks in, the 16 year old was completely wasted already and he had only been there a few hours.

"Zach let's go bro"
He heard from behind as he got up and stumbled over to the boys. "Woah Zach what the hell how many did you have" he just giggled and had to have jack help him down the stairs to the car.

"Zach how the hell did you get this drunk" Jonah yelled mad at his boyfriend for 1. Not listening and 2. Being a stooooopid ass waffle.

"I drank a lot duh" he said and laughed before falling right to sleep and it's his head on Daniels lap. "This kid" Daniel said and the rest of them laughed.

——
"Jonaaaaaahhhhhh" Zach groaned when he woke up the next morning to his head killing him. "How do you like drinking now huh" he said and rolled his eyes. "Ughgghggh" Zach groaned and instantly wanted to throw up. He ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of his stomach while Jonah just sat behind him and rubbed his back. The older boy held onto him whispering him sweet nothings trying to calm down his sobs. "Ugh I hate throwing up" he complained. Jonah just picked him up once he was done and carried him over to their shared bed. "Maybe next time I tell you not to drink you'll listen?" Jonah questioned as Zach just groaned and nodded, "here baby take this and sleep I'll cuddle you" Jonah held out two Advil for him and crawled into bed next to him.

"Thanks" Zach mumbled nuzzling himself into Jonahs chest. "Your welcome baby boy"

-a/n-
This is semi cute
3-5-18
{486}
-Syd