*Janah*

Ship: Janah

Pair: jackxJonah

Type: normal

Song: none

Warnings: random talk of dirty stuff I guess

Thanks Zonahfandom for showing me this lmao

——————————hickeys————————-

"JONAH!!!" Jack yelled through the green room before groaning and mumbling to himself. "god I wish I didnt like it so rough" he ran his fingers over the dark purple marks as he looked in the mirror. he snapped out of his trance as he felt arms wrap around his waist and someone nuzzle into the crook of his neck. "Jonah these are so dark even in the dark people will see them!" the younger boy shot at his older boyfriend. "Well looks like your going to buy makeup" he laughed and peppered his neck with kisses again. 

"mmm as much as I love you and this we have limelight in 20 minutes how am I gonna get makeup" Jack groaned. "Go to Walgreens I'll say you're sick ok? just be back before the show starts," Jonah said and exited the room leaving the curly haired boy to his own devices. 

---

"how am I supposed to know what to get" Jack mumbled to himself as a girl maybe 17 walked up to him. "Go with fare your really pale but if you wanna cover those your gonna need something a little darker" she laughed as Jack just blushed and thanked her. "no problem don't you have a show to get too?" she asked as he looked at his phone and bolted to the register. He paid for his stuff and ran back to the venue quickly covering the marks before running to the other boys to get on stage. 

After the show, they all went back to the green room before getting on the bus and immediately Jack whipped the nasty makeup off his neck and went back to sit on the couch. He cuddled up against Jonah who kissed his temple and ran a hand up and down his side. "You know those hickeys let everyone know your mine...you didnt have to cover them," he laughed as the younger slowly opened his eyes. "Yes, I did I really didnt wanna get questioned by fans why I had dark purple Jonah marks all over me. You're just lucky that we wear shirts on stage because I know for a fact the scratch marks are nice and prominent." he snickered as Jonah blushed since he really wasn't quiet with that statement. 

"I hope you both know your mics are still on and the fans haven't left yet" daniel snickered with the other two as Jack and Jonah went red. 

"Headasses" Corbyn stated and flicked their mics off. 

-A/n-

hah

3-9-18

-Syd