First day of school

(You and Richie are both 16)
(Outfit above)

"Y/n hurry up!" I hear my younger sister holler. It's my first day of high school as a senior and my sisters first day of 7th grade. The middle school is right next to the high school so I walk her now. Like last year.

After I drop my sister off I started walking over to my high school. I enjoy the surprisingly clear warm late-August air. Suddenly I hear footsteps approach behind me.

As I turn around my eyes are met with the infamous Trash-mouth Tozier. I start to feel a look of disgust and hatred engulfs my face as I watch him drop his books moments after.

"Fuck!"

My ears ring with the curse word.

Sure I cuss I'm not one of those uptight princesses that hate the world, but I didn't do it 24/7 like trash-mouth did.

Guilt over-whelmed my pure (or at least pure-ER) soul as I felt myself walk over and help him pick up his things.

"Thanks sugar" I hear as my ears sting and my face gets hot.

"Please don't call me that." I plead not wanting a nick-name from some stuck up loser kid.

"Kay' sunshine" my stomach drops as he lights a cig with his free hand.

"Wanna' bum one princess?" He asks me.

In the 80's and 90's it's cool to smoke so everyone does it from a young age. Nobody could pass up a free cig.

He holds it out with a small grin on his face as I snatch it and he lights it for me. We walk together in silence all the way to school.

When we arrive dozens of kids stomp out their weeds as we head into school.

I check my schedule.

1st period: Algebra

"Seems easy 'nough" I mutter to myself.

I make my way to my new locker and wouldn't you know it, trashmouth is next to me. Fucking great.

"Suppose' you can't get enough o' me huh?" I hear him say in my general direction.

Feeling pissed I hiss into his face.

"You know I have a goddamn name right?" I almost yell.

I stare at him and he lingers for a bit eyes wide never having that reaction before.

"And what's t-that?" He asked, acting uninterested.

"Y/n" you reply smoothly.

"Boy that's a pretty name, nice to meet you y/n" he said sticking his hand out.

I feel a blush rise onto my cheeks as I reluctantly shake the tall boys hand. This isn't the Richie Tozier I know.. I thought to myself. The Richie Tozier I know can't shut up for 3 seconds and isn't the slightest bit charming.

I remember the last day of eighth grade, practically the last day we talked.

He came up to me and poured chocolate milk all over my head getting on my antique white dress.

"What the fuck!" I screech getting up.

The entire cafeteria roared with laughter and I ran home with brown stains and sticky hair.

I studied his face, it changed a bit since 8th grade.

He had a more chiseled jawline and styled his hair a bit more so it looked blown by the wind, but still good, like he tried. His eyes were more hazel and his nose was a bit sharper rather than slimmer.

But most of all, his body was different. He had broader shoulders, a more defined build, and surprisingly straight posture. Made him took taller. He wore tight black tees with popular bands and music on them and it really defined his muscles.

I didn't really realize I was actually staring at him til he broke the silence with

"Ay toots, if you're gunna' check me out.. make sure to buy me dinner first"

My cheeks burnt as I made my way to first period.

I arrived to the almost elderly (60-65?) yr old lady's classroom. I found my name on the seating chart and out of curiosity.. I looked at the seat next to mine.

Tozier, Richard

Fuck

Subliminally I hated to admit I didn't really mind that Richie was sitting next to me. He was kinda okay.

Maybe even.. funny.

As I'm deep in my thoughts I suddenly feel someone brush against my arm. It's Richie. He's putting his stuff down and smirking.

Richie POV
______________

I found my seat and made my way over sitting next to that pretty girl I bummed a cig to earlier today. She was kinda cute.

She smelled of bubblegum and hairspray and I was kinda diggin it. I felt like I knew her from somewhere but I couldn't really place my finger on it.

Boy if I did know her before I wonder why I wasn't dating her. I can't let someone that that get away from me.

I adjusted my glasses and tuned into the class not being able to focus all the way because the girl next to me was so pretty.

The class period ended and I walked back to my locker to get my PE cloths. She's already getting her stuff. As I unlock my locker and she's about to leave I quickly blurt out.

"Ay uh.. don't I know you from somewhere?"

Nice going Tozier

"You should." She replies cold and firm giving me a death stare.

As she started to walk off I couldn't let her go without an explanation.

"What'd I do?" I call to her and she turns around.

"Remember? Last day of eighth grade.. in the cafeteria."

She walks to wherever the hell shes headed to while I'm left in PE trying to recall eighth grade.

Suddenly I get this vivid memory of Devin and me grabbing two cups of chocolate milk and trying to pour it on my ex, Mackenzie because she dumped me.

Was that Mackenzie? She had y/h/c.

OHMYSHITWHATTHEFUCKOHNOOHSHIT

IT WASNT MACKENZIE SHITSHITSHIT