You're so beautiful

Friday could not have come any slower.

As soon as the bell rang indicating school was out, I practically bolted out of the class to get to Richie (and I's) locker.

Soon, kids started spilling out of the other classes and a group of kids spread out into the hall. A person it contained was Richie.

He looks up at me as his gaze meets mine began to feel

Dizzy.

As he walks towards me another feeling of insecurity kicks in.

Soon enough, he's right next to me practically staring at me with a small grin on his face.

"Whaddya lookin at?" I ask nervously trying to flirt to mask my unease.

"I.. I just can't help it..." He starts grabbing my hand. His hand is noticeably rough and warm but somewhat comfortably fitting.

"Your so goddamn beautiful shit.."

I almost faint right there those words practically melt my heart.

Fuck boy my ass

As we walk home we both part our ways to get dressed.

I quickly grab the outfit (above) and snatching a hoodie along the way since it was a bit chilly outside.

My doorbell rings and I open it quickly seeing Richie in a nice outfit (for him) a leather jacket a tight white shirt showing off his arm and chest muscles. He also has nice jeans on with a belt to pair.

I grab his arm as we walk to his car. I sit next to him and he starts the engine putting his hand on my thigh. I smile to myself and peck him on the cheek as we drive off.

When we arrive, I open my door and He shouts

"WAIT."

Really dramatically and I get nervous

What's wrong?

He gets out and makes his way over to my side slamming my door shut only to (moments after) open it gently gesturing me me out.

I giggle and grab his hand pulling me away from the car. He locks it and puts his hand around my waist as we walk to the theatre.

When we get inside it's dim and there's like 2 people there because the movie we're seeing is older.

When the movie starts he intertwines our fingers and I get comfortable leaning my head onto his shoulder

Dozing off to sleep.

_________
Richie POV

When the movie ends I hardly notice because

I have the most beautiful girl on the planet sleeping on my shoulder.

I gently shake her away and she groggily looks up rubbing her beautiful y/e/c eyes.

I flash her a smile and pat her back laughing and pulling her up.

It's pretty dark when we get outside and kind of chilly. She starts shivering and shaking as I pull her into my arms hugging my longer arms around her back and waist.

We find my new sports car that I received last year on my 16th birthday. I pull the door open and let her into the leather passenger seat. She plops down as I walk over to the drives side.

When I get in, I notice something.. but only for a second when she looks at me.

She's crying.

"Baby baby! What's going on?!" I question frantically.

What the hell did you do this time Tozier

She sniffles a few times wiping her eyes.

"Nothing nothing." She looks out the window obviously hiding her watering eyes.

"You know you can tell me princess."
I bribe trying to be comforting. I place my hand on her back rubbing my hand in small circles.

"Nothing, it's just.."

She starts looking back at me with her puffy-but-still-beautiful eyes.

"I don't want to lose you rich.." she says looking at her thumbs

"And that might sound so fucking dumb but-"

She gets cut off because I gently plant my chapped lips onto her soft ones.

In my mind there's thoughts of disbelief going around

Her? Lose me? Never! She's so amazing I'm so lucky to have her!

As we pull away I start

"Y/n, why would you "lose" me? You're my world I'd never let that happen, I love you."

"I love you too Richie," she slams her lips on mine hard nearly knocking off my glasses and pretty soon we're heavily making out.

My jeans grow tight and painful and we move to the backseat.

Swiftly I pull my white tee off and we reconnect our lips.

I pull her shirt off gently staring at her full of lust.

"What?" She asks nervously

"You're just so beautiful baby I can't take my eyes off of you."

She smiles and unbuckles my jeans.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/n; let me know what you think! Sorry for not updating I'll try to as much as I can.