Babe

The next few days me and y/n visited her sister.

She was close to death, but still hanging on.

In the mean time, I had to keep reminding y/n to eat. All she cared about lately was her sister.

We were in the hospital one day, as always and y/s/n's heart monitor flatlined.

Doctors came running in and y/n was crying hard.

We both waited in the waiting room and it was 2:45 am. We were both exhausted.

"Hey uh.. y/n?"

"Yeah?"She looked up at my finicky with her puffy tear stained eyes.

"Uh.. you wanna go home? We're both tired and you need rest.. you haven't slept in like 2 days."

"You seriously want to leave right now? My sister could be d-d-dea." She starts angrily, then gets teary eyed again.

I know better then to interrupt her when she's crying and then she talks again.

" you know what? Leave then I guess. Get some fucking rest I'll just wait here."

"Are you su-" I start

"FUCKING YES JUST LEAVE CHRIST."

"O-okay.. call me when you want me to pick you u-"

"God I SAID LEAVE." She breaks down again and I try to comfort her but she pushes me away.

"Fuck, fine Christ I'll go."

I head over to the doors, hiding my face the best I can to hide the small drops rolling down my cheeks.

When I step outside, the cold air clings to my body as it stings my face.

I quickly scan the lot to find my car and when I do I unlock it, desperate to get home and sleep.

Putting my key in, I start the engine and  go.

The closer and closer I get home, the heavier and heavier my eyes seem to droop.

I'm about to fall asleep at the wheel until I hear an ear shattering ringing come from my pocket and a vibration caress my thigh.

I pull out my phone and answer it seeing y/n's contact.

"Hello?"

"Babe, I'm so sorry. Come back. I guess I'm just tired. I love you,"

I smile, not being able to stay mad at my amazing girlfriend..

" I love you t-"

Of course, I couldn't get the rest of the words out when I see a car ram into my side.

Book 2 anyone?