My tee shirt.

Richie POV

I wake up to the warm colors seeping through the half-open blinds and attempt to lift my arms to stretch.

But I can't.

My arm is trapped with some sort of weight on it.

I slowly look down and my eyes are met with sleeping Y/n,

And she's holding my arm tightly.

I smile and slowly tug my arm away, she stirs and falls back asleep.

I take a minute to look at her sleeping self and I can't help but feel warm..

She's so pretty..

I tug my shirt off and replaced it with my sweater leaving my shirt on the floor as I look through her room.

I gaze at photos of her and her friends, seeing pictures of her smiling so bright is comforting.

I make my way downstairs and sit on her sofa, bored. I pull out our project and begin working on it in the early morning.

An hour later I hear a figure move down the stairs and I look up swiftly, nervous it was one of her parents. But it was just y/n.

My eyes gape and I get flustered, not at y/n.. but at what she was wearing.

My tee shirt.

It was so long and big on her small figure.

She looked adorable.

"What's cookin good lookin?" I ask her not even half joking but I try to make it sound like I was.

"You like?" She said curtsying in my *long* and *big* shirt like If was a dress.

"Aye give that back you fiend!" I yell back laughing

"No touchie, peasant!" She says leaping back laughing.

"Sorry your mad'm" I bow to her.

"That's your highness to you!" She laughs

"Cut it our princess" I playfully push her and she cuts the act looking at the project on the floor.

"Gee wiz! We're almost done"

"You mean IM almost done." I mutter

She scoffs giggling and heading to the kitchen.

"You want some toast or a pop-tart?" She yells from the kitchen.

"Pop tart please" I yell back

Another hour goes by and before you know it.. I'm walking home. I never did get my tee shirt back, but I don't mind. It looks good on y/n.

As I walk in the door my eyes are greeted by my dad who's passed out on our couch drunk and I mentally cheer. He doesn't have the chance to beat me for being gone for three days.

He wouldn't even care anyways.

I walk into my room replying the days that gone by.

I can't wait to see her at school.