"Morning sunshine"

Y/n POV
__________
A/n: sry 4 not updating/short chapter.

I wake up to the fresh scent of new car and the harsh orange rays seeping in on a 6:30 Saturday morning.

I rub my eyes yawning and stretching tiredly and look around.

I'm lying in the back seat of Richie's car, my messy hair dropping over my face covering my cheeks.

I take a quick scan down to see what I was wearing.

My eyes are met with the sight of Richie's *big-on-me* white tee shirt.

I swiftly pull my hair into a messy bun since it was annoying how wild my hair was.

Then, I realize I can't find Richie.

And where are we?

Pressing my face up to the window I look around outside. Looks like a parking lot. I spot Richie in the distance carrying a box of what I hope are doughnuts and two cups of coffee.

He pulls the driver side door open and smiles at me brightly.

"Morning sunshine." He began setting the coffees in the cup holders.

"Yum" I say grabbing a glazed donut from the box quickly biting into it.

I was starving.

He chuckles lightly hopping into the drivers side as we eat in a comfortable silence.

As I'm chewing I notice red scratch marks on his back. Ahaha.

When we finish our early breakfast, he starts the engine and I buckle up.

"Where we goin'?" I pondered as I took a sip of my warm coffee.

"Well, we're going home to change and if you want we could lay around your house and at night we could go to a drive in." He said.

"No why would I do that? That's so boring Richie!" I joke.

Richie was taken aback

"W-what?" He stammered

I stifled a laugh, how gullible.

"Richie I'm just kidding! That sounds amazing." I say seriously kissing him on the cheek.

He blushes and smiles pulling me into a tight hug.

I breath in the smell

Richie

"I love you" He whispers into my ear.

"I love you too"