Chapter 1

(Hey everyone, it has been so long for me to write another time travel story, I hope you all will enjoy it!)

Normal pov

Gaara's eyes had slowly began to open, blinking a few times before shuddering from the cold, feeling very uncomfortable. The young Kazekage groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing his eye to get the sleeping sand out of his eyes. He blinked a few times to adjust where he sat, but then jolted after seeing that he was on a roof top. Gaara quickly stood up, but then pause, then letting out a surprised gasp when he looked down to his body. He was wearing his old clothes when he was only twelve.

"... What the hell is going on?"

Gaara snapped out of his thought and dashed to his house, hoping that this is not what he thinks it is. He climbed through his window and quietly ran to the bathroom, careful not to wake up his siblings. He stood in front of a mirror, blinking before punching himself what he just saw, he was twelve again.

'Are you kidding me!?'

Gaara smacked himself in the face, making sure he's not dreaming, but then began to mumble. Whoever send him back to his twelve year old body is going to feel his wrath, and it won't be pretty. The young Kazekage closed his eyes and began to think, trying his best to remember what had happened to him. Eyes suddenly snapped open, then a growl when Gaara remembered what had happened.

Flash back

Gaara was panicking, he couldn't find his sister anywhere, she just disappeared without people knowing. They had searched everywhere for Temari, she wasn't in her room, she wasn't in the house, not at the training, nothing, she couldn't be found. Even Kankuro began to panic.

"Where is she where IS SHE!?"

They had searched through the village once more to make sure they hadn't missed anything, but to no value, there was only one conclusion, their sister had been kidnapped.

"Whoever took her is going to die! They mess with the wrong family!"

Gaara was thinking the same thing, and he was also asking why Temari, who on earth want to take their sister from them? Sooner or later, they are about to find out, and whatever the reasons are, they won't forgive the kidnapper, no matter what.

...

Gaara, Kankuro and their backup ran through the dessert, nearing the forest that came into view. Once they stepped into it, they immediately jump from tree branch to tree branch, pumping chakra to their feet to gain speed. The sand brothers were really worried, wondering if their big sister is okay.

' Don't worry Temari, we'll find you and take you back home safely.'

Gaara and Kankuro suddenly felt two chakra nearby, one was really familiar and the other was unknown, it must be their sister and the kidnapper. They finally stopped, sensing that the kidnapper's chakra began to spike, and their sister's chakra began to weaken. It was enough to make Gaara and Kankuro dash to them at full speed. When they arrived at the location, the kidnapper immediately stood in a fighting stands, smirking at their angered face.

"We've got found out, what a shame."

"Who are you!? What do you want with our sister!?"

"Fuhuhuhuhuhu, the name is Ingari, oh and why I want your sister, that's a good question."

The kidnapper's, Ingari, smirk grew wider, and that only got Kankuro even mad, but Gaara only glared at him. Ingari had black hair, his eyes were a yellow-ish colour, he wore a long black shirt with a shorter grey-blue-ish collar shirt over it. His pants were a light grey, the boots were long and black, and also he wore black gloves, and had a sigaret in his mouth. When both boys looked at his read headband, their eyes narrowed, he's from the Hidden Rain Village.

(Admit that he's handsome! And sorry that I couldn't find a scarier or ugly enemy, they only give me handsome or beautiful ninjas😖)

"What is your intentions of kidnapping our sister? What do you want?"

"*Smirks* I'm not interested in your sister if that's you're thinking, she's beautiful and strong, yes, but she's just the bate to get me the Kazekage."

"... What do you want from me?"

Ingari began to chuckle, cocking his head to one side, like he just saw something interesting, and that caused the young Kazekage to feel uneasy. They quickly glanced at their dead tired sister, seeing that she tried to fight off her sleep. Ingari cleared his throat and spoke.

"My village only told me I must fight you, and I have no idea why, and to at my advantage, you're a sand user, and I'm a water user. So this will be very interesting, don't you agree, Kazekage-sama?"

Gaara glared at him, but only nod his head in respond, making the rain ninja cackle like a miniac. He turned his head to his brother and spoke.

"When this battle began, get Temari out of here."

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine, I'll make him pay for causing us trouble in the first place and taking our sister from us."

Kankuro hisatent, not liking the idea of leaving his brother alone with the enemy, especially a water user, but he trusted his brother, he's tough to beat. He nodded his head, waiting for the right moment to grab his sister and get the hell out of here. Ingari smirked, then immediately began to do random hand signs and yell out.

"Water style: Water dragon drill jutsu!"

...

Gaara struggled to walk, he was panting heavily as water turned his sand armour into mud, it was so heavy that it made Gaara fall. It took him 5 hours to beat Ingari, and it nearly depleted his chakra, it was a lot easier to win a battle when he still had Shukaku, he admits that he miss that demon. Gaara could feel himself lose conscious, but he fought it off and shakingly stood up and walked to a tree with wobbly legs. He never felt this tired before since the raid of Konoha.

'I feel like crap.'

Gaara didn't know how long he walked, it felt like hours and he wanted to just lay down and sleep for awhile, but he stubbornly refused. He's not going to just lay there and wait till an enemy appear and kill or kidnap him. An hour had pass and Gaara couldn't take it anymore, his legs gave out and he fell hard towards the floor. And with that, Gaara was out like a candle.

End of flashback

The young Kazekage hit his head repeatedly against the wall of the bathroom, feeling frustrated, angry and stupid for not letting at least one ninja stay with him if something bad happens to him.

"I'm the worst Kazekage that ever lived."

'Don't be so hard on yourself kid, it wasn't your fault.'

Gaara's eyes snapped open, surprised to hear that Shukaku was talking to him, and that had never happened to him.

' Shukaku, is that you?'