Chapter 6

(Sorry for not updating I had problems with crises. So I decided to make a funny chapter, please enjoy this story!)

Normal pov

' This stinks, how long am I going to wait for this damn jinjuuriki? It's been over 3 hours now!'

Kimmimaru groaned in annoyence while narrowing his eyes at the entrance where shinobis walked in and out of the Kazekage tower. The Kaguya isn't a very patient guy, many with Orochimaru, yes (because we all know what would happen if he's displeased or being disobeyed.😫), but with his "comrades" or enemies he'll get slightly annoyed. Kimmimaru was so concentrated on the tower that he didn't notice Gaara was standing right behind him this whole time, laughing darkly in his mind.

' I'm thanking Naruto for the prank he shared with me, this is going to be funny.'

While Kimmimaru was busy glaring at the tower, the young Kazekage sat his trap in place, balloons filled with pink, baby blue, light purple and green paint. An eye watched carefully at the scene while Gaara waited, smirking evilly and playfully, untill he decided it was time to unleash his traps. Gaara cutted the line and readied his camera;  the paint balloons flew towards the unexpected Kaguya, untill it hit him that made the sound nin jerk at the impact. Kimmimaru turned around, and noticed too late that more paint balloons flew towards him and hit him again, covering him from head to toe. The last Kaguya was really colourful, and Gaara couldn't hold it anymore, he burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! That'll teach you a lesson for spying on me! Sucker!"

With that, the young Kazekage turned into sand and traveled back to the tower, leaving Kimmimaru alone to think through what just had happened. He then twitcher as dark aura surrounded him with annoyence and anger.

' Did that jinjuuriki, just pranked me, with paint balloons? When the hell did he came behind me without me even noticing him!?'

Orochimaru won't be very pleased about this, and Kimmimaru knows it. Back at the tower, Rasa and Gaara was laughing uncontrollably, tears sliding down their faces as they tried to get their breathing in check. After a few minutes they finally had calmed down, only releasing a few chuckles before speaking.

"Now that's the most funniest thing I ever saw! Prank number 1: Paint balloons is a success!"

"Yeah, so that's one down and 3 more to go. Who's next?"

...

The red haired girl didn't mean to, and she couldn't help it, the minute Kimmimaru stepped inside the inn where the sound ninjas and the sannin shared, she burst out laughing. The girl was unable to control it after seeing that the cold hearted ninja that had a stick up his ass was covered in different colours that most definitely did not match him. Orochimaru was surprised at the sight of his best fighter before raising an eyebrow, while both Kabuto's eyes widened in shock.

"... *Twitch* Tayuya, I suggest you stop laughing right now before I kill you."

"Pfft, hehehehe, s-sorry, I-I can't help it. Fuhuhuhuhuhu, w-what the hell happened to you?"

"... The damn jinjuuriki, that's what happened. Nobody told me, that the brat, is... a... prankster."

Tayuya had stopped laughing, much to Kimmimaru's relieve, and stared down in shock at the last Kaguya, while Orochimaru and Kabuto cocked their head at him curiously, but what shocked them is what Kimmimaru said next.

" It appears that the brat knew that I was spying on him."

"Tell us everything."

While they were so busy listening to a still pissed off Kimmimaru, a figure went unnoticed as the person went into the bathroom, then, after a few minutes, to walked out of the bathroom and hid itself and got a camera ready (guess who it is and what's going to happen). At that time Tayuya decided to go take a shower, unaware what awaits her in the bathroom.