Chapter 10

(Okay, this will be my last chapter, hope you all enjoy it? Oh and, this is another long, long story.)

Five days later for third part of exam

All the teams that had passed stood in the middle of the arena, listening carefully as the Hokage spoke to them, giving the explanation why this is the plimarity round and not the final part. Gaara wasn't listening to him, so he doze off, getting impatient that he was talking very slow, making Shukaku snicker.

' You know, if you keep dozing off like that, you might end up asleep.'

' Not my fault that we have to go through this again. Giving speeches and listening to them is boring.'

' Good point, so after the plimarity round, will you use the month to train the Haruno girl?'

' Might as well, you did hear how disparate she had sound and what happened to her during a mission. Seriously I don't know what she sees in that Uchiha bastard.'

Shukaku sighed, but agreeing with Gaara, sometimes he doesn't understand the humans, especially the younger ones. The fourth Kazekage stared at his son in amusement, he wasn't paying attention to what Hiruzen was saying, but he guessed he already listened to this before. After the Hokage was done explaining, one of the Leaf jonin landed in front of the Hokage in a kneeling position.

"My lord Hokage, if you wouldn't mind I would like to do the exam further."

"... Mmmmmmhhh... very well Hayate, you may-"

"Hold on Hiruzen, I don't think that's a good idea, he doesn't look very healthy, and he might collapse. He should rest."

"I appreciate for your concern about my health Kazekage-sama, but I'm fine."

Rasa stared at Hayate, giving him a look that said "I don't believe you", but he sighed and nod his head, it's not his place to give the leaf ninja orders, that's the Hokage's job. Hayate nodded back and turned his attention to the genins. They all listened to the jonin, some getting worried as the next proctor were coughing too much, but after Hayate explained the few details, the monitor on the screen began to scramble the names, then stopped to reveal the two names.

Sasuke Uchiha VS Yoroi Akadō

' So it's like last time, this is going to take long.'

Everyone cleared out the the arena and waited for the battle to begin, and when it had began, Gaara watched the battle with interest, curious to see how the Uchiha will win without the curse mark. Turns out, Sasuke used his sharingan to win quickly, easily avoiding Yoroi's hand. Gaara yawned and began to doze off (A/N: Sorry readers, I don't want to repeat all the battles, I just going to chose a few people that had changed.), too bored to see the same battle again, until it was time for Sakura to fight, so he also was curious how her battle will end, to his surprise, she was faster then last time, beating the Yamanaka girl pretty badly, and Sakura had one, surprisingly and shocking.

' Nice, didn't see that coming, now did we?'

' Most definitely did not see that coming.'

After Sakura had won, she was getting a lot of cheers by Naruto and Lee, and when Gaara looked at Sasuke, he was impressed how she had won, good, he's beginning to notice her. Fight after fight ended, until it was his turn to fight with Lee, so he jumped and float to his opponent and the proctor. They nodded their head at the proctor and he began the match. Gaara only stood their with a bored expression when Lee tried to get close to him but failed and got thrown by his sand.

" What's the matter Lee? Is that all you got? Try harder, you're supposed to be a tai jutsu specialist."

That got Lee to get mad, but he took a glance at his sensei, and when he got permission, he pulled his heavy weights off and dashed towards Gaara with amazing speed. Gaara had gotten use to it, being friends with a tai jutsu specialist helped him a lot, so he was ready for his speed this time, so Gaara quickly blocked every attack, even the kick Lee tried on him like last time. When Lee saw with frustration that he still can't land a single attack on him, he looked at Guy one more time for permission, then smiled when he was aloud. While Lee was busy powering up, Gaara prepared himself.