Chapter 3

(Nothing much to say, just enjoy the chapter.)

Gaara pov

It took them an hour to believe me, I had to admit that the look on their faces were priceless, I had to hold back my grin that threaten to creep up my face. I could​ see that father, Temari and Kankuro felt really awkward right now, neither of them saying a word, and I just continued my story.

"After that, Shukaku gave his power to me, but he didn't say how long I'll stay like this, and I can't ask him now because he's sleeping. I am the first host that got permission to have his power. He said after he's well rested, he'll teach me the tail beast bomb."

"... That's surprising... you really do speak like a true Kage."

"... Thanks, I guess... So father, what are we going to do?"

Father had rubbed his chin in thought, trying to come up with a plan. Temari stared me in shock while Kankuro whistled in amazement, and I could see both of my siblings were also in thought. I rolled my eyes and smiled a little when Kakuro grinned goofily, and Temari only smiled warmly at me. Well at least they are not afraid of me, so that counts. Our attention was brought back to father when he spoke.

"Well, right now, you are not allowed to leave this house until your form wears off. We can figure out this later."

"As you wish father."

...

Kankuro pov

I watched as Gaara began to eat his lunch, ignoring our stares of curiosity, but I could see he was getting really irritated by it, so I quickly looked away and tried to consentrate on something else.

"... So... uuuhhh... Gaara, since you're from the future and all, can I ask you a few questions?"

"... Sure, what do you want to know?"

"Back in the future, is their someone you like?"

Gaara was quite, he only glanced at me, giving me a confused look that clearly said "why do you want to now" or "what are you up to", and I only shrugged my shoulder.

"I'm just curious, sorry for asking such a dumb question."

"... I never really thought about who to like, back at my future, I was so concentrated to protect the village from any threat, even if it was small. Also those damn paperwork was holding me back to actually think about it."

"... Was there at least someone who liked you?"

Gaara had looked down to his food, frowning when he tried to think who had liked him, and I was about to say he didn't have to answer if doesn't want to, but Temari beat me to it.

"Stop pushing our brother Kankuro, if he doesn't want to answer, back off, or should we have a match to settle it?"

"There's no need Temari, I can tell him, there were actually two girls that liked me."

What the, TWO!!? You've got to be kidding me, Gaara has fangirls!? I did not see that coming, this was enough to even make Temari stop what she was reading and stared wide eyed at him. Gaara turned his head to us and smiled.

"They would always fight over me, at first I didn't know how to react, but over time I got used to them. Temari would always block their path from getting any closer to me, it was really adorable."

Temari turned beat red, and I couldn't help it but burst out from laughter, I never would of thought that our little brother can make her blush like that. Suddenly something hit my head really hard, making me stop from laughing and whine at the pain. When I looked at what had hit me, I saw it was Temari's crap novel book.

"... Did you just threw me, with your crap novel Temari?"

Normal pov

Gaara shook his head, amused at his siblings' childish manner, but then he ignored them and finished his food. Just as Gaara was about to stand up and put it in the sink, Kakuro yelled and abruptly stood up and walked to the door.

"If anyone needs me, I'll be out training... Oh, before I forget, what are those two girls' names?"

"... Matsuri and Sari."

...

It has been 3 hours now, and Gaara stared lazily at Temari, watching as she was busy reading her story, and he could see a few stars and hearts in her eyes, and she was also blushing, making Gaara cock his head at her curiously.

"What are you ready Temari? Why are you blushing?"

"A romantic story~! It sooo romantic~!"

Gaara raised an invisible eyebrow at her, never taking his sister as a romantic type, but she had proven him wrong. But being a Kazekage made him to have less time with his family, and being a psychopath was another reason for not knowing his siblings. He quickly dismissed his thoughts and spoke.

"Can you tell me what's the story about?"

"... *Is he really that interested?*... Well, it's about a boy that lost his family, and he really didn't know them."

' That reminds me of Naruto.'

"And the boy was emotionsless, his heart was like ice, and he hated his brother a lot for abandoning him."

'Now that sounds like the Uchiha. Who's next, Haruno?'

"But one day he met a girl that made his heart melt and gave butterfly feelings in his stomach. Though the girl was pretty hot-tempered, and she easily punches idiots."

"... *Why did I have to be right with that one?*... Read it for me."

...

Rasa rubbed his temples to relieve the pain, really sick and tired for this damn paperwork the village is forcing on him. He really wish to have at least a week off to spend more time with his family, especially with Gaara. The fourth Kazekage was about to finish his second last stack of papers when suddenly there was a few knocks on the door.

"Come in."

When the door opened, Baki came in with a serious face, alerting Rasa that there is trouble, he had a really bad feeling about this. Before he could ask what was wrong, he was interrupted by a very pale man, he looked like a snake. Rasa glared at him, knowing full well who this man is and what his tension is.

"Orochimaru, what an unexpected visit."

"Indeed it is Rasa-sama, I only came here to deliver you a shocking news about the Hidden Leaf Village. They are planning to destroy your home."

"..."

'So Gaara was right, no matter what happens, I must resist.'

"That's why I want to make a deal with you Kazekage-sama."

"... Go on."

Rasa was so tempted to just crush this guy with his gold sand, but he had to hold himself back, the way Gaara had told him, his death wasn't pretty. Thank Kami that his son came from the future.

(I hope you guys liked it! Please post what you fellow readers thought about!)