The Tribble

Spock's POV

I looked behind me and Lauryn was gone. She was beamed aboard Khan's ship. Khan was now holding Lauryn by her throat. Anger was running through my veins. How could he do this. We had an agreement and this is what he does. I stood up and yelled, "I have fulfilled your terms. Giver her back to me."

Kirk and Scotty ran onto the bridge looking at me then to the screen, while Khan contemplated the idea. "If I must." Khan dropped her to the floor as he started to beamed her back.

I turned to the Lieutenant, " The torpedoes. How much time, Lieutenant?"

"Twelve seconds, sir!"

Twelve seconds until Khan was destroyed. Lauryn was beamed back and right in front of me. It all seemed to move in slow motion. She has blackout and it terrified me. I gently picked her up and ran to Medbay. Every second it took me to get there was a nightmare. Lauryn was breathing, but it was faint.

"God dammit!" Leonard rushed over to us with a few nurses. "What the hell happened?!?"

"Khan was choking her," I tried to stay calm as I laid Lauryn on to a medical bed.

"We will take care of her. Now go!" Leonard tried to push me out of the room. I fought back, not wanting to leave her behind.

"Dammit Spock! If you want her to live, then get out!" Dr.Mccoy pushed me out of the room and so he could attend Lauryn.

My mind raced with thoughts of Lauryn and the baby. I couldn't help but think of all the possiblities. It made my way to the bridge and the axillary powers were failing. The ship was caught in Earth's gravity. I was failing to compress my emotions. I was worried about Lauryn as it is, but now with the ship was out of control.

I was just alerted that Jim had gone down to fix the ship. I rushed down there and saw him barely alive. He looked up to me, "How's our ship?"

"Out of danger. You saved the crew."

"You used what he wanted against him. That's a nice move."

" It is what you would have done."

"And this, this is what you would have done. it was only logical." Kirk looked up at me and then I knew Lauryn was right. He is my best friend. "I'm scared, Spock. Help me not be. How do you choose not to feel?"

" I do not know. Right now I am failing." I began to cry. I cannot lose my wife and child and my best friend.

" I want you to know why I couldn't let you die. Why I went back for you."

"Because you are my friend."

Kirk put his hand up to the glass and I put my against the glass in the Vulcan salute. Jim moved his hands to make the salute and looked at me. I saw the light leave his eyes and I couldn't not take it. Khan did this. He took my family and my best friend. I couldn't contain my anger. "Khan!!" I yelled before running back to the bridge.

I made it to the bridge to see Khan's ship had crashed, but I know he could live through that.

"Can you beam him up?" I asked mister Chekov. I want to kill the man that ruined my life.

"There's too much damage. I have no incoming signal. But it may be possible to beam you down, sir," Mister Chekov announced.

I didn't even think twice and ran to the transporter room.

Lauryn's POV

I couldn't move or see anything, but I could faintly hear what was going on. I could feel pain surging through my body, but could do nothing about it.

Bones' POV

" Her blood pressure is dropping! Why is it dropping?!?" The nurses yelled at me. We cannot lose Lauryn. She is like a sister to me and Spock would kill me if anything were to happen to her.

I rushed over trying to figure out why her blood pressure was so low. She was breathing normally, but had a few bruises forming around her neck. Khan really was superhuman.

I checked over her whole body trying to see what was wrong and then I saw it. There was blood around her stomach. She was bleeding from when Khan had pushed her to the ground.

I stopped the bleeding, but Lauryn had lost so much blood, she and the baby may not make it. As Lauryn was stabilizing with the amount of blood we had on hand, we could not find the baby's heart beat. I only thought the worst, but I need to try everything in my power to save them both.

I started to panic, since I couldn't find the baby's heart beat and Lauryn was bleeding from the side of her stomach. She may have had miscarriage, but I didn't want to think it was true. As I was working and panicking I heard a faint noise.

The tribble was alive. I realized, I gave the tribble Khan's blood. I rushed over to the comm while the nurses took over.

"Mccoy to bridge. Tell Spock I need Khan alive. You get that son of a bitch back on board right now! I think he can save Lauryn and Kirk!"

************
Thanks for reading! So what do you think will happen?