Vokaya

Sulu's POV

Uhura was playing with Evie to try and calm her down from everything that has happened. We were in a holding area when Krall barged in, " You will tell me where it is," Krall yelled grabbed me by the neck, "Now!"

What ever he was doing to me was so painful. Krall looked around and nobody answered. He dropped me before saying, " Maybe she will tell me," he smiled slowly walking towards Evie.

Evie hid behind Uhura's legs while Krall knelt down in front of her. Krall was about to touch her when Syl stopped him.

"Stay away from her and I will give you what you want!" Syl pleaded with the space alien. Krall laughed as she revealed the artifact. Krall inspected the artifact smiling down at it.

"Lieutenant, unity is not your strength. It is your weakness," Krall walked away with Syl and Uhura followed them.

Once they left, Evie ran over to me, " Where is mommy and daddy?" She asked me again. I thought for a moment before responding, " They're coming, don't worry."

I really hope they are.

Lauryn's POV

"She's where?!?!?!" I yelled at Jim. I walked around the room trying to comprehend what he just told me. He explained how the aliens took the pods and they were being held at Krall's base. I wanted to kill that son of a bitch for taking my daughter. Right now everyone was trying to devise a plan to rescue the crew.

Bones came over to me, " Lauryn calm down. Stress is not good for the baby, you know that," he gave me a stern look and So I stopped pacing, because you know he is right sometimes.

"You're pregnant?!" Everybody shouted. I nodded smiling.

I felt Spock come up behind me kissing my head before turning his attention to the crew. He has been showing so much affection lately and I wasn't complaining.

"Chekov has the coordinates that can lead us to Krall's base, so we go."

"With respect, sir, how do we know that Krall was at the base when she called them?"

"And even if he was, we do not know if the crew was with them. Or even they are still alive?"

Spock thought for a moment before walking over to Pavel, " Mister Chekov, can you reconfigure the search parameters in order to compensate for this formula?" Spock typed in the formula and Chekov nodded.

"Aye, Commander, but what is this formula?"

"It is Vokaya, Mister Chekov. A mineral unique to Vulcan, which emits low-level radiation," Spock explained, but everyone looked at him like he was crazy, including me.

Bones shook his head, " Spock, what the hell would a Vulcan mineral be doing out here?"

Spock walked over to me and explained, " Our daughter wears a Vokaya amulet just like the one Lauryn is wearing." I looked down at the amulet.

" You gave your wife and daughter radioactive jewelry?" Bones said and everyone was silent waiting for Spock to answers. Who knew something so beautiful would be radioactive.

" The emission is harmless, Doctor, but its unique signature makes it very easy to identify."

" So you gave them a tracking device?" Bones asked confused and everyone in the room looked at Spock like he was insane. Spock didn't realize that it sounds kind of creepy and took a minute to process what the doctor just said.

" That was not my intention," Spock said looking at me an I just laughed at him. "I still love it Spock. And it is helping us find our daughter, so I really love it," I said kissing his cheek which turned a light green.

We heard Chekov laugh at the monitor, " I am picking up a wery small amount of Wokaya." I turned to Spock and hugged him. Our daughter was there. I just hope she is okay.

"Did the location match the coordinates you acquired from Kalara, Mister Chekov?"

"It is a match, sir."

" This presence suggests that our daughter and the rest of the crew are being held in Krall's base."

" Can you beam them out?" Jim suggested, but Chekov shook his head.

"No, sir. There is some geological interference that is blocking transporting signal."

" I guess we have to go in there and break them out the old-fashioned way."

Jaylah shook her head with a fearful look on her face, " You can not go to this place. Everyone who goes there, he kills." I looked at Spock with a sense of worry. He had his arm around me, squeezing my side assuring me we will be okay.

Jim walked over to Jaylah, " You've been there? You've seen it?"

Scotty looked baffled, " Why didn't you say something, lassie?"

"Because I know you'll ask me to take you there.Your friends are there, then they will die, just like my family. And I will not go back to that death place."

"Yes, but if you escaped, then you can show us the way in and the way out," Jim tried to convince Jaylah to help us. We have to go in there with or without Jaylah. We have to get my daughter back.

"No! This is not the deal we made Montgomery Scotty! If you choose to do this, you are on your own," Jaylah stood up and left the room. Scotty was about to follow her when Jim stopped him.

"She has lost people too, Captain," Scotty said before leaving. Soon Jim followed to listen to their conversation.

I turned to Spock, " What are we going to do?"

He looked down at me with loving eyes, " We will fight and get our daughter back. I promise," Spock kissed my forehead.

This is a promise he better not break.

**********
Thanks for reading! xx