It's True

You know, the polite thing to do for a guest is to walk them out the door to tell them goodbye. That really didn't happen for me. Celeste was here. Kriss was here. But Maxon wasn't. And the funny thing is that I didn't want him here. It would just be too painful for that to happen to me. 

"Ready?" Aspen said, gesturing to the car taking me to the airport. 

I could only nod my head "Yes", but that was all. I didn't want to talk to anymore. I didn't want to talk about my loss so freely. 

I got in the nice white limo that takes all the girls who lost home. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plane ride was nice, it was amazing really, but I didn't want to explain to anymore as to why I lost, or how I was sent home so harshly. 

I stepped out of the limo to the plane, and I realized that this was real. I came here with several girls at the start, now, its just me, and I feel awful. There's no one to talk to. No one to talk about what happened, all the same, I'm glad there's no one I know here. 

-Plane Ride- 

I took my foot out of the car, and then my dress which inconveniently got stuff in a seat. Doing so, I just realized. This wasn't home anymore. All these fans. They knew I lost, yet they still decided to come here. In the cold winter, and no one here seemed to care about their family or loved ones. 

I looked to my left, then my right. I blew kisses to anyone who said: "I LOVE YOU AMERICA SINGER!" But that was pretty much it. I turned ever so slightly to my right. 

I had no idea what happened. 

There was pretty much silence on my part, but it stung. It wasn't really a painful sting until 3 seconds in. Then. It really hurt. 

I saw May running towards me with her small little phone that supposedly was my mothers.  Frantically looking everywhere, and ordered the guards around me to pick me up and get me inside. I thought she was talking about someone else at first, but then I realized it was me they were talking about. 

"Hurry!" I heard May urged. 

That was all I heard....