Pressures On

May's POV

"Please, May," He pleaded to me, I can do something to help, I can help America for you."

"Really?" I scoffed, "You don't realize that this is your doing, Maxon?" You sent her home because what? You didn't want to listen what she had to say? Pathetic.

All of a sudden, he got defensive. I knew he was mad, but it was clear that he wanted no more than to also accuse me of something. But he really couldn't

I could read his mind. He desperately wanted America away from me, but I wouldn't allow it.

"America's staying," I said, already reading his mind and assuming he wanted to take America back to the palace.

"I'm sorry, May, Please forgive me," He said, ordering guards to take America's gurney to the back of the truck.

"Maxon! Please! You'll kill her! She can't take the pressure of the plane, her heart's weak as it is! Stop this Maxon! Please!" I yelled and shrieked.

"I told you already May, There are better doctors at the palace. I'll hire the best of the best."

"Maxon, Listen to yourself, you're trying to heal something that can't be held," I said running up to America and hugging the leg of her gurney.

I saw mom walking outside to see what was going on.

"MOM! Tell Maxon he's being unreasonable!" He said.

"Maxon, I appreciate your help, but you don't understand, America is too fragile to even move from her room to the living room. It's too much stress on her body."
"Mrs. Singer, Please, I want to be able to do something help worthy."

"Please, I believe that I can save her. Just let me have the chance to." He pleaded.

"Don't expect too much Maxon. If you do, It will just hurt more for all of us." Mom said and agreed.

Mom may have lost hope, which is the only reason that she would have allowed America to go with Maxon.

"MOTHER!" I yelled.

"May...." She cried.

Suddenly, two guards lifted me up and placed me on the ground.

"Mrs. Singer, would you also like to travel with America."
Mom nodded and gestured me to the truck too.

"Let's go." She said, about to cry.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Within an hour, I saw newspapers reading.

"Prince Maxon Abuses Power?" and "Our Future Leader, Unfaithful?"