lyssandrian

A/N so I found this online when I googled "OTP prompts" um yeah, sorry it's taking so long to update, I have like four half finished drafts but I can seem to finish any of them. 

Aedion and Lyssandra were sitting on the couch, neither wanted to say anything to the other, so they just sat there in silence. Suddenly Aelin breezed past them, then stopped in her tracks and walked back. 

"Hey Aedion, you free on Friday at 8pm ish?" 

"yes?" Aedion asked confused. 

"Lyssandra how about you?" Aelin asks, not addressing the question in Aedion's voice.

"Yeah I'm free, why?"

"Great because I'm not, you two have a date, have fun" She said and walked, rather quickly, into her bedroom where Rowan was waiting. 

"Did you just..." They hear the warrior ask, before the door is shut. Aedion glances over at Lyssandra who just shrugs 

"Would you want-" He starts to ask. 

"Sure, why not." She responds. 

The day finally arrives. And Lyssandra can hardly wait. She's chosen a bold green A-line dress to bring out the green eyes she's been fond of wearing recently, and matching green pumps. She's put her hair in an elegant half up-do and then leaving the rest of it down. She quickly applies a coat of her favorite red lipstick and rushes out the door to the cafe down the street where they have agreed to meet. She finds him sitting at a table. 

"How is it that we came from the same place, yet you are late." He asks upon her sitting down, she just sticks her tongue out at him and takes the seat across from him. 

Word count: 276 

Sorry for another short one, I am just trying to pass the time for a while, sorry, please comment if you prefer the long style or the short style so I know, thank you!