That Voice (Feysand)

Rhysand POV: 

Feyre was in the next room, reorganizing the bookshelf? He had no idea why she insisted on doing this, but she wanted to, and he wasn't about to say no, so he just sat in the kitchen enjoying a quiet cup of tea. When he heard it. 

Feyre. She was... singing? It must have a human-world song. But her voice, it stopped him in his tracks. 

That voice. It must be what the angels sound like. It called to his very being, and filled him with such joy, he would have been content to listen to it all day.  

The song was not remarkable, it sounded vaguely like a lullaby. But when Feyre sang it, it opened a new, purer world into creation. A world in which bluebirds fly above rainbows. A better world. The one she deserves. He thinks to himself. He stands to go wash his now empty mug, and stumbles, nocking quietly against the table. Instantly he felt embarrassment wash through the bond. Shoot, how did I not know he was there? He must have heard me. He chuckled quietly. After placing the mug on the counter her strolled into the room she was in.

He finds her sitting of the floor, books in piles around her. She looked adorably flustered as she tried to pick up 7 books at once and put them all on the shelf. 

"Need help Darling?" Rhys asks. She looks up and looks him straight at him, the chorus in the back of his mind that he has gotten so used to starts again. Mate, mate, mate, mate

"yeah, can you hold this for a minute?" She asks 

"Of Course" He says and she hands him a book. And shoves three more onto the shelf. They spend the next 15 minutes putting the books back on the shelf in order by size and series. 

Word count: 313 

Oh look another short one even though I said I'd do more long ones? Sorry, I know this is even more trash than normal, I couldn't sleep last night and so now I'm biding my time before my alarm goes off. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 03, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Tog/ACOTAR one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें