Chapter 1

~Le Flashback~

Y/N's POV
I was running trough the halls of my manor, I was playing with my dad "Oh~ Y/N where are you... I'm gonna find you..." I heard my father said "You'll never find me daddy!" I shouted, "oh honey~ dinner is ready." My mother called "coming~" I shouted as I went to the dinning room and sad down, I saw my mother's butler Claude comming my way (yes, yes, yes your mother made a contract with Claude.)  "Thankyou, Claude." Claude bowed and walked away.

~Le Timeskip~
"Hey Y/N," my father said "whats wrong daddy?" My father was frowning, "so Y/N we've been thinking about sending you to Tokyo, daddy has friends there, and its getting less save here..." my father said as I looked down and nodded.

~End of Flashback~
It was morning, I woke up noticing it was 9 am and I was in my room at Anteiku, 'oh my gosh! I need to get ready for work!" I tought to myself, when I was walking down the stairs I bumped into Kaneki, "hey, Ken!" I said while I gave him a sweet smile, "morning Y/N, go down stairs grumpy is waiting for you down stairs and your coffee is on the table." Kaneki said while he patted my head, I smiled and said "thanks, Ken." I walked down the stairs only to see...