Chapter 6

Sebastian's POV
"Faustus." I growled, 'what a undelightful sight.' I thought to myself, "Michaelis." I heard Claude growl back at me, "young master shall we?" I asked the young lord "yes we shall." He said, as we were walking into the manor I felt not only one demon but five demons, 'botchan's soul wont be safe around here.' I thought to myself, I then heard music being played, "must I guide you to where the young mistress is?" I heard The Spider ask the young lord, "yes." I heard botchan say, 'hmm, young mistress I see, how delightful.' I thought to myself, we we're being guided to the music room.

Ciel's POV
I don't know which room we were going but I knew it was the room where the music is being played, I then saw Claude peek inside the room then he turned back at me again "I'm sorry but the young mistress would not like to be disturbed at this moment." I sigh and peeked inside the door, I could see a girl and a boy with white hair, the girl was wearing a white , while the boy was wearing a black hoodie with black tights, the boy had silver eyes, I listen to the girl play the music in awe the song was sad and it had a meaning into it, "young lord this lady is indeed talented." I heard Sebastian say with his signiture smirk, her voice was like an angle, before I knew it the song ended and I stood back as Claude knocked on the door.

Y/N's POV
"Ugh, why is my life so boring." I said to myself, then I heard the door being knocked on "come in." I said gently, the door came in with Claude, a tall man with crimsom eyes, raven black hair, and a young boy with dark blue hair and a sky blue eye, the other eye was under a eyepatch, I giggled looking at him "whats so funny?" He asked "oh well, I just think that you remind me of me and Ken when we used to wear eyepatches." I said to him, "m'lady this is our guests Ciel Phantomhive and his butler Sebastian Michaelis." I heard Claude say with his cold monotone voice "oh my, I'm so sorry. I didn't relized, please forgive me." I said as I stood up from the chair and walked to the living room. Ken, Ciel, Sebastian, and Claude just followed me there.
When we were there at the living room "please make yourself comfortable." I siad to them with a smile, Ciel sat down while Sebastian stood next to him, Ken sat next to me, I waved at Claude as a sigh to do something, after Claude left the room I began to talk. "So this is a file of information for all the children that have been missing." Ciel said as he gave me a file of paper, I took the file and quickly read all of it, "hmm, missing... interesting." I tried to pull up a act since I'm good at acting.

Hmm, why are you acting? Just be the real Y/N.

Can you ever shut up Rize?!

And did you know that butler of his is a demon?!

What do you mean Rize?

It means stand on guard dummy.

If I do, can you not talk to me while I'm in the middle of something.

I'm sorry but I can't, get used to it honey I've been in your head for 2 years know Y/N and your still not used to me talking to you.

But, bu-

Hush, go back to reality people are worried about you.

"Hey! Hey! Y/N you still in there?!" I heard Ken shout at me, "yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm still here." I said to him "you seemed to be deep in tought, what are you thinking of?" I heard Ciel say, I sigh and said sarcasticly "nothing, maybe you should ask that demon butler of yours." I saw Ciel look at me in shock and his butler with a smirk across his face, "so, why don't we visit uncle A?" I said to them, they looked at me confused but I stood up and said "wait here, I have to change. this robe is really... uncomfortable." I said to them.

~Le Timeskip~
Ciel's POV
'How did she know Sebastian is a demon is she one?' I thought to myself "I do not think so young master but her servents are surely demons." I heard Sebastian say, 'where are we going?' I asked myself, I saw Y/N asleep infront of me because we were seating across each other 'she looks so peaceful' I thought to myself. The carriage stoped infront of 'The Undertaker's?' I thought to myself, as soon as the carriage stoped the white haired girl slowly woke up, "oh, were here." I heard the white haired girl say, the carriage door opened and there stood Claude and Sebastian, Y/N went down first I was supriesed that she didn't take the hands of the butler's, 'what a girl.' Then Ken walked down, and I was last.
When we were in the shop I saw Y/N go to a cofin and knocked on it like she knew yhat Undertaker was in that cofin, she was right Undertaker was in that cofin, "hehe, do I have the pleasure of fitting ye in one of my cofins?" I heard Undertaker aske me I shook my head and said "no, we need infor-" but before I could finish Undertaker hugged Y/N and said "hehe, my little flower is back in town." The I heard Y/N giggle and said "can we have the information know?" "But theres a prize." I hear Undertaker say "Sebastian!" I shouted "yes, young mas-" but before Sebastian could finish I heard Y/N say "its okay, I can handle this."