Chapter 4

~Le Timeskip, When the food is here~
Y/N's POV
"Ugh, where is Claude anyways..." I walked around the manor while Ken was in the garden then I said, "I'm hung-" but before I finished I felt heat near my neck and imediantly jumped and shouted "what the fuck Claude?!" "I'm sorry m'lady but I can not let you cuss here." Claude said with his normal monotone "I'm sorry, I just got used to it," I said with a smile at him then I said again, "so wheres the food, I can smell blood but where is it?" I said while my E/C eyes turned into its red and black color, then suddenly 'bam' Ken ran inside "Y/N where is the Goddamn food?!" He said I can see his pisses since we haven't eaten in about 3 weeks already, "tch, your not the only ones thats hungry okay Eyepatch!" I shouted at him, "m'lady the food is in the kitchen bu-" I didn't even bother to listen to what he was about to say I just ran into the kitchen with Ken behind me.

Claude's POV
'What a lady.' I smirked at the thought 'wait Claude what is hapening to you?! Wake up! Snap out of it! Your a demon you don't need human feelings!' As I thought to myself I walked to the kitchen to see...

Kaneki's POV
'Hmm, I can smell the blood.' I thought to myself "ugh, get it over with Ken! If your not sharing I will snap your neck again!" I heard the white haird girl say, "get away Y/N! This is all mine!" I shouted at her as I began to dig into the corpes I see the white haired girl also digging into the same corpes I didn't really mind because we did this often but if Touka was here she would have killed me, as the white haired girl dug into the meal she was getting her clothes dirty, without noticing Claude walked into the kitchen "m'lady this is no way to eat properly." He said with his normal monotone, 'oh boy, this motherfucker doesn't know the consequenses when you desturb a Ghoul eating!' I thought to myself, but as I thought to myself I could see a smirk build up on Claudes face I glared at him as me and Y/N finished eating, "damnit its all dirty know, Claude clean this up and make some coffee, Ken lets go change." I heard her say I just looked at her and nodded.

Y/N's POV
"Ugh, I'm all dirty know!" I growled to myself, I heard Ken chuckled and say "thats why eat like a lady." "You sounded like you were trying to talk like Claude," I laughed as I said this, "and also did I go Bizardvark (get it... no... just me... okay...)" I asked Ken,then Ken looked at me and shook his head as a 'no'. I went to change, after I changed I heatd a knock at the door "come in." I said, the the door opened to reveal Claude comming in with two cups of coffee, "put that down and you are dismissed." I told Claude, 'wow, I'm starting to talk like Erwin.' I thought to myself, as Claude was about to leave I said "hey Claude!" Claude came back in and said "yes, m'lady." I looked at him and asked "do we have anything to do tomorow?" "We have piano class at 10 am, dancing class at 12 am, and art class at 1 pm, and we will be having a visit from The Queen's Quard Dog named Ciel Phantomhive at dinner." He said with his cold monotone voice, I nodded and said "Claude can you get me some servants?" He looked at me for awhile then he said "but m'lady what if they find out what you are and-" but before he finished I said "then find me supenatural beings Claude, geez are you that stupid?" He simply bowed at me and said "yes m'lady." Ken was quite shocked of what I just did there, after an awkward silence Ken said something to break the silence "hey Y/N," I looked at him and said "whats wrong?" Ken then said, "oh I was just wondering, if Claude is a demon then shouldn't he already be back in hell after the contract was finished?" I looked at him with quite a confused look and staited "your right, but I don't even know why." He then looked at me again and said "okay then, and I will be in my room if you need me." I nodded then shouted "CLAUDE!" Soon after I shouted Claude came in to my study and said "yes m'lady." I looked at him and said "get Ken a room, and when your done go back to do whatever you were doing." Claude looked at me, bowed, and said "yes, m'lady." As Ken and Claude were walking out I stood up and started walking aroind the study which used to be my father's, 'oh how I've already missed you guys." I thought to myself and I felt a small tear went down my cheeks I quickly rubbed my eyes and took a bath and went to bed.

~Le timeskip~
???'s POV
"Hmm, look the wolf is going to find sheep again," I said to myself "oh Will, I want to make BABIES with you!" I heard Grell say "hush, can you be quite." I said to him, "aww, come on Will yoi know you want to! And how can thay white haired girl get all your attentions!" I heard Grell whine again, I sigh and said "Grell," "yes, will." I cringed at him and said again "I need you to find out what that demon is doing." "Oh, what a dangerous job for a woman," as he did a dramatic pose, "but I shall do it for my sweet lil Will." I cringed again as Grell began to follow that demon, 'how has Y/N grown? I promised her mother I will take care of her, but that demon that disgusting demon.'