Chapter 7

Y/N's POV
"So~ there was once a woman from Cue, who filled her vagina with glue, then she said 'if you pay to get in, you'll pay to get out too~" I said to Undertaker as I giggled, Undertaker was laughing his ass off  "hehe, you haven't changed much, still with good jokes to tell." I heard Undertaker said, I walk outside to call them I smiled at them and said "come in, why are you all shocked? Its just a joke, isn't it?" All of them were quite shock, "its nothing m'lady." He bowed at me "oh, you don't need to be so formal. All these years all I've done is stay in a coffee shop, working there, and all that shit with Kaneki Ken, I served so much... that I actually forgot how it was like being served." I said to them and went in the shop Ken or know I'm calling him Kaneki said sarcasticly "the same joke?" "Yup~" I said.

~Le Timeskip, back to the manor~
(Cause im lazy AS FUCK!)
Kaneki's POV
"You've been awkwardly silent." I heard Y/N say to me "I don't like it here, its so different from Anteiku, everything here is so expensife, everyone here has there personal that, personal this, can't they do it their selfs?!" I said a little bit angered, I saw Y/N look at me in consern, she took my chicks and rubed it softly, 'her hands, there so soft, shes like the sister I never had...' I tought to myself, "I know Kaneki, its weard too. Even for me." She said to me with a smile, I smiled back and said "hey Y/N, if ya need me I'll be in my room, okay." She nodded and I walked out the room.