Chapter 2

Claude's POV
"Claude?" I heard Y/N say as she came down the stairs with a shock expression on her face 'hmm, she is much more atractive know...' I bowed at her and said "M'lady we need to head back to England to take you parents place as The Queen's Bloody White Rose..." "b- but I can't just leave, I haven't eve-" she said, but I cut her off before she could finish by saying "packed m'lady? I already did that for you." Then I saw the girl with purple hair run to Y/N and...

Y/N's POV
'Plak' I felt something hit my face, when I looked who was infront of me I saw Touka with teary eyes "How could you?! You were crying yesterday because you parents died! You wouldn't even tell me why! You didn't even tell your own friend who you actualy we-" she shouted but I felt a tear fall down my face, then I shouted "Touka listen!" "Listen to what Y/N? More of your lies?!" Touka shouted back as I looked at her in sadness, then I ran to my room, shutting my door and locking it, I could feel a presence in there with me "what do you want demon?" Without even looking at him I knew it was Claude "we need to head back, we have to," Claude said, but I suddenly looked at him with a glare that could look into his soul (if he even has one?!) "TO WHAT CLAUDE?! ANSWER ME DEMON!" The demon looked at me shocked but soon came back to his plain expression and said, "to your duties m'lady, I am truly sorry for yo-" but before he could finish I shouted "YOUR JUST A DEMON CLAUDE! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEEL!" I closes my eyes, but soon felt warm arms around me and when I opened my eyes I saw Claude hugging me 'Claude? Hugging me?' I thought to myself, "I'm sorry Claude, I- I didn't mean to shou-" I said sobbing while hugging him back but befor I could finish I felt Claude's hand on my head, "It's okay Y/N." I felt a blush creep from my neck to my face then I burried my face into Claude's chest, it felt warm 'hmm, so warm~' I thought to myself, then I heard Claude chuckle, as we part Claude said "m'lady we need to get going, we have a very tight scedual back in London and the Queen wants to meet you..." I looked at Claude and nodded, then I asked "can I-" but before I finished Claude cut me off by saying "yes you can, m'lady." I jumped up and down in happyness, just to bump into the person I was going to bring...

~Le Timeskip~
So I brought...