Chapter 3

Y/N's POV
"Ken! Come on we don't want to be late for the flight!" I shouted at Ken he just rolled his eyes, "m'lady if you could, you shouldn't walk that fast, too fast and you might bring attention..." I heard Claude say "yeah, yeah..." I said as I slowed down, "so~ what flight are we taking?" I asked Claude, he sigh, "we will be taking Etihad Airlines, m'lady." He said with his usual monotone voice, while I was walking pass lines because we have V.I.P access trough everything I heard alot of girls saying 'Oh my gosh his so hot.' Or 'I'm so jeolous of that girl." And boys looking at me and eather saying 'she's so cute.' Or 'I'm so jeolous of those two.', I just sigh and said "so~ Ken, have you been in a plain before?" He just looked at me then he shook his head, I laughed at him "whats so funny Y/N?!" He asked in a demanding tune "its your reaction." I said in between laughs, Ken then pet my head like I was a dog/cat,

~Le Timeskip~
"m'lady," I heard Claude say "what wrong Claudy?" He cringed at the nickname I gave him but soon he went back to his usual composure, "I'm sorry m'lady but because of the sudden scedual so most of the seats were sold," he said, "just get to what you need already Claudy." I said to him, but this time he didn't cringe he just smirk as he took my chin to make me look at him "it means I shall be with you trough the flight." I giggled and said "that will be delightful~" I said while I took Ken's hand and dragging him into the plane.

Claude's POV
'She hasn't change much has she, but the nickname, it's so cute... Claude!? What are you thinking! No you shouldn't, no.' I thought to myself as I followed Y/N into the plane, when I was passing the female passenegers look at me with a blush on their faces 'how disgusting.' I tought to myself, I looked infront to find a laughing Y/N "you know, I can hear what are you thinking right? Spider." She mummbled the last part, but I heard and answeard "yes, m'lady." with my usual monotone, "don't worry I only listen when I want to, I don't try to." She wispered to my ear then giggled, I can feel her warm breath near my ears.

Kaneki's POV
"Ken! Get your seat!" I heard Y/N shout, "calm down Y/N, I'm comming..." when I walked into the place we were seating I was shocked but as ussual I didn't show it on my face, "how did you pay this seat?" I asked Y/N she giggled and said "I don't know ask Claudy." I looked at Claude who simply gave me a glare and said "that was simple enough m'lady." 'I don't like this Claude guy...' I thought to myself.

~Le Timeskip~
Y/N's POV
I felt someone shake my shoulders, I started opening my eyes to see a dark figure as my sight began to get beter I start to see who it was "hmm, whats wrong Claudy?" Claude looked at me as he grabed my chin and said "we are almost ther m'lady." I opened my eyes as I nodded and slowly getting off my seat, "someones been drooling..." I heard Ken say, "do you simply want me to knock some sence into that shitty brain of yours?" I said to him, he laughed, "sure not, m'lady..." he said as he mummbled the last part, "what did you say?" I asked him, "nothing" was all he said.

~Le Timeskip, in the car~
Y/N's POV
"Hey Claudy!" I shouted "yes, m'lady" I heard him say, "ARE WE THERE YET?!?!" I asked playfully, he sigh and said "not yet m'lady."

~Le Timeskip, at The F/N Manor~
Claude's POV
As we arived, lady Y/N would not wait so she opened the door herself then she ran into the manor dragging the white haired boy. It was morning, I went to make breakfast for the young mistress then remembered she can't eat human food, I then walked to the study because thats where she would likely be, "m'lady are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?" I asked the white haired girl as she smiled and nodded, when I was about to close the door behind me I heard the young mistress say "Claude," I peeked back in the room as I answerd "yes, m'lady." "No innocent blood, understood?" She said to me I simply nodded and said "yes, young mistress." I closed the door as sigh knowing only innocent blood is delicious.