You're Archie's little sister pt. 1

It was around 9 pm Archie had gone out with his friends, and my dad was working over time what a perfect time to invite over my secret Serpent boyfriend.

Sweet pea and I were laying on my bed just enjoying each others company.
" And then he completely shut me down on the idea, he didn't even let me finish. " I explained to sweet pea how I brought up the topic to Archie in front of all his football friends that not all serpents are bad people.

Sweet pea smirked, " Yeah we're not all bad but I am, very bad. " he said sitting up a bit and kissing me.

" oh is that so ? Then show me how bad you really can be. " I said teasingly straddling him to unbuckle his pants and pull them off.

" Y/N I'm home and I brought you home some food......and my friends. " he whispered the last part.

" oh shit " I hopped off of sweet pea and tried to get the window open but it was stuck, Sp even tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

I heard someone come up the stairs and I ushered Sweet pea into my closet. I feel bad because my closet it so messy.

" Heyyy, Archie sent me up here to get you." Cheryl popped her head in my room.

I was so relieved because Cheryl and Jughead where the only ones that knew of my relationship with the Serpent in my closet.

" Cheryl I need your help, just please. " I plead because I knew I couldn't get Sp out of the house on my own.
Cheryl raised an eyebrow at me but listened.

" so I might of snuck sweet pea in here and Archie will kill me if he finds him. " I smiled nervously

" if anything he's going to try to kill me. I don't understand why I can't just leave through the front door, I'm not scared of him. " sweet pea spoke up.

" okay for one we're watching movies downstairs so it's pretty dark so I think you guys can make it, but I'm not one hundred percent sure but where's the fun in being certain. " Cheryl said with a smirk on her face.