Mayor McCoy's daughter :Die for you

I rushed into south side high with Archie in front of me, mayor McCoy ( my mother ) was about to raid the high school and I swear to god I couldn't handle anyone touching my sweets.

We had found Jughead pretty fast, he followed us to find sweet pea. Sp was at the end of hall, I ran up to him hugging him. I could hear many foot steps coming I did not know what to do.

" Pea take off your jacket and give it to me now" I said pulling it off of him.

" what the hell babe ?" He said as I put it on.

The doors burst open serpents were being tackled and slammed against lockers. I kissed Sweet pea on the lips and took off running nodding my head at Archie and Jughead.

Sweet pea
I saw y/n run up to me, I had no idea what she was doing here. I was about to pull her into a hug until she ordered me to take off my jacket and pulled it off of me, my eyes shot up to the doors police everywhere taking down everyone with a Serpent jacket in sight. Y/n grabbed my face and kissed me then started to run, I reached out for her hand was she fucking crazy ? Everything clicked in my head when Jughead and Archie pulled me away from the scene.

" Wait no what the hell we can't leave y/n. " I tried to struggle against them but another pair of hands grabbed on to me helping them pull me away, it was Toni without her jacket.

My blood started to boil when I saw those scumbags corner y/n since she was the last person in a jacket standing and slamming her harshly into a locker before they took her away she looked up and mouthed to me " I love you."

" Get your fucking hands off of her it's my j-" Jughead covered my mouth and him Archie and Toni pulled me into an empty classroom locking the door behind us.

Y/n POV

The whole right side of my body ached from the locker thing earlier, now I sit in a cell with some other Serpents. I know Sweet pea must be throwing a damn fit but I couldn't let the officers hurt them and I know because my mother hated Sweet Pea she would never let him leave this hell hole.

"Y/n ?" I heard Josie yell running towards my cell, seeing her made me smile.

" I'm here to get you out of here, I told the officers up front they could loose their jobs falsely accusing the Mayors daughter. " I got up and an officer open the door for me, I walked out with Josie to see Sweet pea leaning against his motorcycle looking down at the ground playing with his fingers.

" Being a Serpent is really hard. " I joked as I walked up to him.

He pulled me into a bear hug squeezing me like if this was his last time seeing me.
" why would you do something so stupid huh ? Do you know how dangerous that was ?" He pulled back and looked down at me.

" I know it was stupid but it was the only way I knew you would be safe and wouldn't get arrested. " I said nervously

" I should have been the one protecting you, do you know how heart breaking it was to see my girlfriend get slammed into a locker as if she wasn't even human and not being able to do anything about it. " for a second I thought I saw his eyes water but he looks away then back at me.

Again I grab his face and pull him into a kiss this one longer than the last.
" sweets I love you, and I'm so sorry I didn't tell you anything but I'm fine because I'm with you now. If it ever came to a point I'd die for you Sweet pea. " I said nuzzling my head into his chest.