He comes to your rescue

I entered into my house it was only 8 pm and a Saturday, Sweet pea and I just finished our romantic date that he planned. I walked into the kitchen to see my parents sitting at the table waiting for me in silence.
" Hey ? What are you guys doing ?" I questioned them as I opened the fridge grabbing a fruit cup.

" I hope you enjoyed your little date with that monster you call your boyfriend because it will be the last one you'll be having. " my step dad said meeting my eyes as my mother looked down at the table.

" And why is that ? " I said sassily opening my fruit cup and starting to eat it. It wasn't the first time my parents told me I couldn't see Sweet pea anymore but I still did it anyway.

" Y/n just shut up and listen to your father for once. That boy is ruining you. " my mother said setting an empty condom packet on the table.

" So you guys are going through my bathroom trash can now ?" I said in disgust.

" No don't try to make us the bad guys! You're acting out going around and being a slut. " my step dad walked up to me knocking the fruit cup out of my hand.

Now I was really angry, he's never even home to ever talk to me how does he think he knows what I'm doing all the time.

" Shut up you're not even my real dad, what makes you think I have to even listen to you insult me when you can't even keep a damn job and my mom works her ass off for the both of us. " I said shoving him harshly.

" You little bitch " he yells grabbing my throat and squeezing the air out of my lungs, with his other hand he cocks it back then delivers a hard slap against my face.

My ears were ringing as my body dropped to the ground, I saw my mother pull him away from me. I got up and ran upstairs locking my door, I heard him slamming his fist against my door repeatedly while saying crude remarks.

Grabbing a bag quickly packing clothes and things I think i'll need. I dialed Sweet pea's number opening my window and climbing into the tree next to it because I knew that door wasn't going hold for long.

" Couldn't get enough of me huh princess? " Sweet Pea joked, I could hear shower water on the other side.

" Sp can you please come and I'm so scared-" I lost my footing falling from the tree landing on the ground, the scream I let out sounded as if I had been stabbed. My phone was shattered completely I couldn't even see the screen. The only thing that stopped me from crying is I heard the banging stop and the front door open, I put my broken phone in my back pocket and got up trying to run as fast as I could with a sprained ankle.

I wasn't fast enough because I felt my step father snatch my hoodie making me fall on to my back.

" You thought we were done with our little talk you asshole ? " he said delivered a kick to my side

" please stop please !" I hear my mother shouting trying to get him away from me but he just pushed her away like she was nothing.

" 12 damn years I've had to put up with your shit and not do anything about it Well karma is a real bitch. " He repeatedly kicked me five more time.

I looked up at passed him to look at the stars remembering how me and Sweet Pea were star gazing. He had decided to name this big star after me even though I'm pretty sure it already had a name.

I heard the sounds of motorcycles over the sound of my body being kicked but my step father didn't seem to notice since he was too busy killing me slowly.

Sweet Pea ran up and punched him square in his jaw, it was the loudest crack I had ever heard in my life. Even when my step father was down on the ground Sweet Pea kept punching and kicking him.

" How does it fucking feel you bastard ! I should kill you for ever touching my girl. " Sweet pea yelled, tall boys and some others pulled him back saying they'll take care of it.

With that Sweet pea walked over to me sitting down and cradling me in his arms, rubbing my cheek.
" I swear to god I'm going to kill that motherfucker..... Can you hear me Y/n ?" Sp said.

" just probably a couple of broken bones, but it's okay because the view down here is very handsome. " I joked cracking a smile.

" You're one tough cookie. " he said frowning staring at all the cuts and bruises on my face.

" I learned it from you, to never show you're hurt. " I said sitting up which surprised him, I hugged him into a hug kissing him deeply.

"now come on let's go to the hospital my little warrior " he said helping me up and we started towards his motorcycle.