Your ex flirts with you | SMUT |

First smut in this book I wish you guys the best lol.

Working at pop's wasn't as bad as it may seem, I get to see my friends and boyfriend. The costumers were mostly nice, and so the pay was good.

Chuck Clayton and I have had a rocky history, we dated for awhile till he cheated on me. Not only that but I ended up taking him back because I'm an idiot and he ended up doing the same thing. It's like he comes to Pop's with all his football friends to make my life a living hell.

" Y/n another milkshake now please." Chuck yelled while I was taking the order of another family, ignoring him only made it worse.

After a few minutes I walk over there with a vanilla milkshake and hand him it.
" Thanks Sweet cheeks " he said, as I was walking away he smacked my ass.

Before i could say anything Toni walked up towards him. " That's so disrespectful, you know she has a boyfriend right ?" she said in disgust crossing her arms.

" Toni it's not worth it, I promise. " she nodded and went back to her booth but not before glaring at chuck's table.

" You have a boyfriend y/n ? " Chuck frowns his table silencing from laughing.

" I don't think it's any of your concern but yes I do have a boyfriend. " I said starting to walk away.

" I bet he doesn't make you feel as good as I did huh, do you remember those long nights ? " he teased which made me turn around, I was tired of him always having something to say.

I walked back to his table and bent down so his whole table could hear shit, I don't even care who could hear.

" yeah I remember those nights but you must of forgot they only last two minutes at the most, and sweet Pea makes me feel better than any girl you've ever done it with could fake, he work magic in bed that makes you look like a fool so why don't you take your friends and leave because my boyfriend just walked in to come pick me up and I'm sure you'll regret meeting him. " I say standing up, with a smile as i looked up and saw Sweet pea leaning against the door looking hot as usually.

With that chuck angrily threw money on the table and walked out with his little followers brushing past sp.

Smiling I grabbed my purse and walked over to him.
" That has got to be the hottest thing I've ever seen you do. " he said putting his arm around me as we walked to his motorcycle.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sweet Pea stuck the keys into his front door of his trailer in a rushed motion, finally getting it open he then pulled me into the house and slammed the door pushing me against it. His lips met my neck, sucking and nibbling at it.

" Jump!" He growled lowly in a demanding voice

I did as I was told and wrapped my legs around his waist, he pressed himself against me even more to the point I could tell he was getting excited.

I grabbed his chin bringing his lips to mine. As we kissed his hands found themselves into my shirt, fondling my breast.

He put his hands under my butt and started to walk to his room, softly laying me on to the bed then taking off his shirt.

I couldn't help but stare at his beautiful body every time he was shirtless.

" Take a picture it will last longer. " he smirked crawling in between my legs and meeting my lips with his.
I giggled a bit and wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him down closer.

" I'm gonna show you extra magic tonight, are you ready ?" whispered into my ear as he reached into the dresser next to us looking something.

I took off my shirt and bra and threw them to the other side of his room.

" yes, the real question is are you sure ?" I bit my lip leaning up on my elbows.

He took off his pants and his boxers and I smirked looking down. SP looked up at me with a condom package in his mouth. He then put it on and slid off my bottoms and underwear.

"Don't ever doubt me baby."  he said slowly sliding into me.

I hissed a bit and dug my nails into his back, harshly biting my lip.

He continued to slide into me and grunted. He thrusted then looked down at me. I nodded my head for him to continued.

Our moans intertwined into with every thrust, after awhile he lifted one of my legs and put it over his shoulder making it easier for him to hit my G spot.

" Ah Sweets I think -" I couldn't even talk because my moans kept stopping me.

" I know me to baby. " he bent down kissing me.

" I love you Sweet Pea " I says as I unraveled.

" I love you to princess. " Sweet pea said finishing and falling on the side of me, pulling me into a cuddle as we both breathed heavily.

" You should pick me up from my job more often. " he giggled which he soon joined in.