Prologue

There's something quite enamoring about death.

It could be the mystery of where it leads us... or the mockery of a short lifespans. But, I like to think it's the former. Because life's more interesting that way.

ಥ_ಥ  ಥ_ಥ  ಥ_ಥ

Hi! I know this is sudden, but my name is Kawakami Mitsu, a normal 20-year-old college girl who died of asphyxiation. Fan of many, lover of none. From the title of my story, you can probably guess what type of person I am.

Yes. I am a certified otaku—and a fujoshi to boot. Shunned by many, loved only by dakakimuras.  You see, anime was my only haven from the hell called life. It didn't really matter whether I had any friends because I don't have a family either. 

Don't worry, my life isn't that much of a sob story—because I know everyone of us has their own sob story to tell. I'm not gonna dwell on the past. Not when the gods have given me a second shot at life.

Yep, you heard it right. I'm a reincarnated being—reborn as a new person, with a new goal in life. What more could be asked for? After all, I was reborn into my favorite sports anime of all places. Coincidence? Maybe not. Maybe the gods thought that living my life in an anime dimension was better off for someone like me.

I mean, how hard could it be to live in the anime world I've longed to be in for the last five years? The world where all my baes exist? The world that I literally died for?

No sweat. 

Right?

Of course not.

Well, screw you, Author-sama.