Chapter 6: Harry and Jesy

Harry's POV:

*the next day*

I knock on the big door and the door opens to reveal Barb. She's the only maid that didn't quit within the first day. All the other maids quit on the first day, and I don't really know why. But it's a good thing because she's basically Niall's second mom. And Liam's. And mine.

"Harry! Come in, come in!" She greeted. She opened the door for me and I walked in. I gave her a kiss on a cheek and took off my shoes because she has this thing with shoes at the door.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"He's probably running somewhere," She said and next thing I knew, I felt the wind blow through my hair, and saw Niall appear. "Niall!" She smacked him with her magical broom and scolded him. Then, she walked away and left me with this boy.

"Hey, bud!" Niall greeted. "Where were you last night?"

"Ah sorry, I was just working out. You know, I gotta buff these bad boys," I said as I flexed my arms.

"Pfft, you don't need to do that, you have powers for a reason," Niall said, rolling his eyes as well.

"Well, I gotta look buff to be buff!" I said.

"Not really. The good thing about you is that you're this tall twig but you're really a tall iron block," Niall laughed.

"Haha funny, and you're a rip-off from one of the kids from The Incredibles," I rebuttal.

"Shut up."

"Anyway, are you gonna throw another one tonight?" I asked.

"No, last night was a mess! This new girl Liam is into burned it to the ground and ruined it for everyone," Niall explained. "Literally! The bar is basically ashes! My parents are going to kill me."

"Nah, you're just exaggerating-" Next thing I knew, I was brought into a room with nothing but ashes. "Holy shit you weren't kidding!"

"Yup."

"Who is the girl Liam is into this time?" I asked.

"Uhh, I don't know? Her name is like Jed or Jane? Something with a J," He recalled.

I rolled my eyes. "Wow, so specific!"

"Hey, the door is over there if you want to be Mr. Negativity!" He pointed.

"Chill, Niall. I was joking," I said and Niall's phone started ringing.

"Be right back," Niall said and he walks out of the burned down bar.

I look around and see piles of ash everywhere, this is sad. I wonder who the girl is though... I hear my stomach growl and I start to gain an appetite.

A few minutes pass and I hear Niall walking back after his phone call.

"Oi! This random dude came to my party last night and kept telling me how that fire girl actually made the party better!" He told me.

"That's great! We should throw another one tonight!" I said.

"How? No bar, no party!"

"You right," I said. My stomach rumbles again and it gets louder and louder. "Ooh, can we go eat out somewhere? I'm getting really hungry."

"Sure, let me get changed and we'll get going," Niall said.

*at the bar*

"Now let me tell you, how much I love this bar!" Niall babbled.

"You love this bar so much because of three B's, the booze, the burgers, and the babes," I blandly responded.

"Exactly!" He exclaimed. "Woah, look at that girl over there!" Niall pointed at the girl who was the afternoon entertainment.