Chapter 4: Leigh-Anne

Previously in Polar Opposites:

''Nice party dude.'' Some random person complimented. I went to get another drink, until I someone tapped me on my shoulder.

''Hey there.''

_____________________

Leigh's POV:

He turned around and saw me. His face lightened up, and he smiles, hugging me, and giving me a new drink that he got fromthe waiters, or whatever you call it.

''Thank you.'' I said, grabbing the drink from him.

''Why don't we sit down, and get to know each other.'' Niall suggested.

''Sure!'' I said. I followed him, and we went to a tall table for two, and I sat down on a high chair, being opposite from Niall.

''So what sup? I wonder what your power is?'' He asked. Wow, stalker much?

''Um...I'm fine, and my power Aerokinesis.'' I said.

''What is that?'' He questioned. I rolled my eyes, hearing the same old question. ''No, I didn't mean it in a mean way. I was curious.''

''It's okay, I'm used to it. It's just telekinesis.'' I explained. "See?'' I said, before I saw a dude, flirting with Jade? Oh no he's not flirting with my Jadey. I controlled his drink, and it started floating, and I made it pour on his head. He was in shocked, and ran away from embarrassment. Everyone was laughing, well except Niall.

''What? It's funny!'' I said, trying to stifle a laugh.

''No, that's my lad!'' Niall said.

''Well, he's flirting with my best friend!'' I said.

''Oh you mean that shy cat? Yeah, like she's sexy enough for Liam." Niall snapped. Excuse me? I found someone drinking cream soda, so I made it float on top of Niall.

''Niall, I'm being nice, if you say one more bad thing about Jade, you'll have tables turning to you. Literally!'' I threatened him.

"Like I care.'' He scoffed. Oh that's it. No more Nice Leigh. I used my left hand, and I made them turn around to Niall. While, I'm still using my right hand, making the cream soda still float. ''Oh, that's totally gonna scare me-'' I quickly moved my right hand, making the cream soda fall on soda, and unfortunately, he quickly moved fast enough, and he was right next to me. Oh, he has speed powers. Pft, like that's gonna scare me.

''Oh you want a bet?'' He said. Did I say that out loud.

''Yes, yes you did.'' He said as well. I just realized I was smashed against the wall, and Niall was right in front of me. Our bodies touchin- Oh this is getting sexual. "Now, why don't you and your dumb fuck friend leave this party.'' Niall said out loud. Then, he was on fire, and I collapsed onto the ground, hitting my bum. Unfortunately, Niall got the fire away quickly, fortunately, I saw Jade defending me, because she was on fire. Literally! She had fire on her hair, fire in her eyes, and fire on her hands. And Damn! Everyone was scared to even go a few feet from her.

''Okay, I was kidding! Have you ever heard self defense?'' He begged.

''Oh, I totally heard of self defense alright. And this IS self defense.'' Jade snapped.

''Oh shit.'' I heard Niall mumble. He backed up, and he bumped into the flirt, or aka his lad.

''Jade?'' Niall's friend questioned.

''Liam?'' Jade said. Okay, so his name is Liam. Got it.

''What are you doing?'' Liam questioned.

''Move Liam! I need to burn this idiot.'' Jade said, getting more, hotter. No pun intended.

''No Jade!'' He said, before it started raining, getting me wet, and Jade stopped being hot. Hehe, I gotta stop.

''Liam, why would you do that?'' Jade asked.

''Because, it's self defense, have you heard that?'' Liam snapped, making Jade's face frown, and her having teary eyes.

''I was doing self de-'' Jade said before she got interrupted.

''She was trying to attack me for no reason.'' Niall lied. Liam looked at Niall, and looked at Jade. It looks like he's trying to make a decision. Liam frowned before he moved to the side. Jade had tears falling down her cheeks, and running away, leaving little fire trails. I had to follow her, but first, I used both of my hands to make to big mugs of beer, and I poured it on Niall and Liam, and then ran to find Jade. When I ran outside, I saw Jade on a bench, crying.

''Oh Jade!'' I said. I sat next to her, and I comforted her.

"I can't he choose him over me. You know what, it doesn't matter. I'm such a hopeless lover. I'm not ever sexy enough for him!'' Jade said while she sobbed.

''No No. He's not worth it'' I said.

''What *snorts* Do *hiccups* you *snorts* me-'' Jade said before she, snorted again.

''Here, let's take you back. Do you want to stay at my place?'' I suggested. My parents spoiled me, so they don't mind, and my sisters moved away and my parents are in a business trip, so I have the place to myself. My parents are the owners this popular makeup company called Insanity, and they make money like, DAMN!

''No, I have work tomorrow, so can you drop me off?'' She asked.

''Sure. You know what? I'll stay over the night with you?'' I said.

''Really?'' She said in shock.

''Yeah. I never been there so why not?'' I said.

''Yeah...um, we- let's go!'' She said.

*at Jade's place*

She made me park at a gas station parking lot, and we have to go into the forest. I hope my car isn't gone. When we got there I was in shock.

''YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK!'' I said.

''No, but you have to climb this ladder.'' She said, climbing the ladder. Oh, she lives in a treehouse. Okay...

''It's better than nothing.'' I mutter to myself.

_______________________________________

A/N: Hello!

How's life? Did you like this chapter? Well, you better!

Anyways QOTD: Who's story do you want me to write next?

Tell me in the comments, and don't forget to

VOTE (which you will)

COMMENT (I already told you this, but it doesn't matter)

FOLLOW (If you haven't already)

AND SHARE (But you won't do that anyways)

M'kay ily, BYE!

-Richlyn ♥ XOX ♥

PS: I have some people for you to follow:

Larrysxrice

deanmybae

Anyways, they both have good books!

deanmybae: has two books, they're not 1D, or LM, or 5SOS(yet), but they are good!

Larrysxrice: All you Payzer shippers, you'll read Torn Apart(I co-wrote it) and the sequel to it, The Real World. All you dirty minded readers, will probably read 1DDSI(One Direction Dirty Sex Imagines) and for the MOST dirty minded Niall girls, will might read MIGPP(Make it go Poo Poo I know, digusting)

So YEAH!

If you follow these people, I will spam your account, follow your account, and read one of your books.

BUT! If you're the first person to do this! You'll get everything else, and a dedication for the next chapter.