Chapter 5: Louis

I walk into Niall's party and I see a girl with her hair on fire running away and leaving the party. Then, there's another girl following her as well. That seems random, oh well...

I see Niall talking to some girl, so I decided to be a cock-block and interrupt their conversation.

"Hello Niall! Long time no see!" I greeted, putting my arm around Niall before taking my arm off because I realized that Niall is soaked.

"Louis! You're here!" Niall cheered. "Oh! And I like you to meet my college friend, this is Perrie!" Niall pointed to the pink haired girl with icy blue eyes.

"Hello, I'm Louis," I introduced myself, shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you Louis," She said. I let go of her hand and stared at her. I like food, food is life. I need foo- "Hello? Are you awake?" She asked, making me lose my train of thought.

"Oh! Sorry, I was thinking of something," I replied.

"He does that a lot," Niall added and Perrie nodded. Perrie walked away and then I faced Niall.

"Is she your girlfriend?" I asked.

"NO!" Niall yelled. "We are not dating! She's too good of a friend to be my girlfriend!"

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah," Niall said. I see Perrie come back with two drinks in her hand.

"I went to get drinks, I got you one Louis," Perrie told me, handing me one. I grabbed the drink and I quickly chug it down.

"Thank you Marty!" I thanked.

"It's Perrie," She replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry Perald!" I apologized. I look over to see a buffet of food, until I felt something shocking. "Ow! That hurt!" I yelled.

"That's what you get!" She said.

"She has lighting powers, she gets defensive easily," Niall explained before he yelled out an ow.

"First off, it's electrokinesis! Secondly, I do not get defensive easily, I'm just protective!" She explained.

"Surre," Niall said, before a pink bubble formed around him. Then, an electric force went around the bubble, making it pop and not harming Niall at all.

"Woah, that was cool! You need to teach me that Niall!" I asked him.

"It wasn't me who did that!" Niall told me, getting a bit worried.

"Then...who did that?" I asked. What if it was someone who's evil? Oh no! That's not good! I must defend Niall from now on!

"Hello?" A guy with coiffed hair said.

"What?"

"Louis, this is the guy that protected me," Niall explained.

"What?"

"The guy who made the pink bubble!" Niall yelled.

"Ohh! Hello! What's your name?" I asked.

"Zayn," he said.

"Oh, hello Zach!" I greeted, shaking his hand. "So, you make pink bubbles for living?" I asked.

"No, it was a force field, not a pink bubble," Zach explained.

"Oh! That's cool!" I commented.

"Yeah, it is. Now can you stop shaking my hand?" Zach asked me. I realized I was still shaking his hand, so I tried to remove my hand, but I couldn't. Then, I realized again that there was ice between our hands. I use my other hand to pull apart my right hand and it worked! "So, you have ice powers," He said.