live your life : (zayn malik _ one direction)

HEY my name is mai . I am liam's sister (not his real sister I am his cousin I live with him since I was 9 years) my bff is harry  he was with me in the school I knew him since I was 12 years then I knew niall, louis , zayn from x factor . but they weren't know me . after x factor all of one direction members decided to move on and live in the same house with their  girl friends and of course with me .

the day of moving to the new house was the first time niall and louis saw me . but zayn I knew him before . I knew him 3 days before the day of the moving to the house.

I met him in the market and he asked me for a walk and of course I agreed but I didn’t tell him that I am liam's sister , harry's bff or that we will live in the same house after three day actually we spent a nice time we walked together in brad ford street from 11.30 am until 5 BM and when we were saying good bye he said : can I take your phone number

me" you don't need it we will meet soon"

And before he continue I have been crossed the road cos. I thought that the phone number isn't important we will see each other every day while I was walking I heard him shouting

 'mai I really want to meet you again'  then I continue walking and smiling

 after 3 days from meeting zayn I went with harry , esraa (harry's gf) liam and alaa (liam's gf) to our new home.

 when we arrived I met niall , nessa (niall's gf) and louis and he was single exactly like me. I was happy that there is some one single ( don't mess under stand me I just don't want to be the 'loner')  like me every one was here except zayn

I sat on the couch alone looking on the wall clock after few minutes harry came to me harry: "what's going on "

then I answered " no thing I am just thinking in some thing"

harry  "oh my god mai thinking this is un believable"

 there was a pillow beside me I take it and threw it on him

I yelled at him " shut up at least thinking more than you "

while I was talking to harry.

 zayn enter but not alone  he came with a nice surprise with him………. ……

he came with a surprise with him . when he entered I was setting on the couch and harry was standing in front of me so I  couldn't see zayn and he too couldn't see me but I can heard him when he enterded I smiled  and harry  was still laughing  

zayn :"guys  I want to  Introduce you some she is maria my girlfriend I knew her 2 day's ago"

at this moment my smile disappeared and I felt tears falling on my cheek.

 I stood up and whispered in harry's ears "I will go up stairs to my room I want to sleep see you tomorrow  "

I walked and tried not to make zayn see me but  for my bad luck liam asked me to come

liam:" zayn this is my sister mai I think that this is the first time you meet her ".

 harry :"and she is my best friend I knew her since she was 12 "

so I turned my eyes  to face zayn I tried to wipe my tears but of course I couldn't .when zayn saw me hedropped the bags and he was shocked and he stood in silence.

 me: "nice to meet you maria and you too zayn "

niall: " guys are you ok , what's happening "

me: "nothing I am just tired and need to sleep I am in my room if any one need me, good night all of you"

esraa and alaa :"good night mai see you tomorrow " (I love esraa and alaa they are my friends from a long time), then I ran to my room and locked the door and start crying .

 liam and haryy in front of my door :"mai are you ok" I didn't answered coz if I answered they will know that I am crying.

 louis from down stairs " guys let her sleep she seemed so tired " then they went . Now it was 11:25 pm, at around 2:45 Am, I felt hungry so I decided to go to the kitchen and take a meal while I was walking I heard esraa saying to harry "where are you going?"

harry:" I am going to sit with may.

esraa :" how did you know that she woke up "

harry :"I knew her 6 years ago so it is not hard to know that she is awake   " I heard esraa laughing then I heard a door opened I was standing in front of my door harry came to me kissed me on my cheek and said

 "there is many things I must know "

I think it will be a very long night ...................

tell me what you think vote, comment pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3