part13: bad or good it's life and you have to live it so 'live your life

Alaa p.o.v

I woke up today in Liam's arms I smiled at his cute face. He is so cute when he sleeps. I stayed like that for 5 min, but then I decided to get up to make the breakfast for the boys. I tried to get out of liam's grip but he just tightened it more.

"Liam I really need to go" I whispered to him knowing that he is awake.

"No stay with me" he said hugging me tightly.

"If you didn't let me go I won't make breakfast and I'll tell Niall that you are the reason..." I threatened him and he let me go immediately.

I walked down stairs to the kitchen where I found Harry, Louis and Esraa watching t.v. I said hi to all of them and went to the kitchen to start cooking. After I finished I asked the boys to set the table. I walked out of the kitchen to find every one except Mai and zayn. I looked at the table confused. I know that Zayn isn't a morning person but Mai is always wake up early.

"Hey, guys did you see Mai or Zayn??" They looked at each other and shook their heads no.

"OK I am going to wake them up" I said and headed to Mai's room first. I opened the door slowly and entered the room to find Mai .... and ZAYN!!! I looked at them in awe.

Zayn was shirtless his arms were hugging Mai tightly like he finally found a very expensive thing and he doesn't want to let go of it. I smiled at them but then it clicked in my mind. THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!!! I started to scream and ran down stairs to the boys. They looked at me like I grew a third eye.

"What happened ??" Liam asked he know that I don't get exited on any thing easily it must be a huge thing.

"I can't tell you just come and see" I said as I grabbed his hand and asked the boys and the girls to follow me. We ran upstairs to Mai's room and opened the door. Liam looked at me strangely but when he looked at Mai and Zayn the realization hit him. I saw a look of anger in his eyes but after few seconds it subsided and turned into a smile. I looked at the rest all of them have a confused look on there faces except Niall and Harry.

Well Harry knows and I think that Zayn told Niall. The boys, (cough "Louis" cough cough), started to yell different things that I didn't get. He was so loud I don't know how they didn't wake up. After a while I saw Mai turning around. she saw us and her eyes widened. She turned around looked at Zayn then she put her head in the pillow.

"Please tell me that this isn't happening" she mumbled

"Sorry love but it is actually happening" Niall said with a huge grin. I nodded with a smirk.

"Ok, can you at least get out till I get ready and I'll try to wake him up" Mai said pointing at Zayn we nodded but Liam looked at her the look that said "we are going to talk later" she nodded and groaned. We left the room.

As we moved into the living room, I sat next to Liam on the couch.

"Why are you angry don't you like Zayn?" I asked confused. I mean before we came here, he told me that he thinks that Zayn is the best for Mai but now he is angry because they are together!!!

"No I think that Zayn is perfect for her, did you know what he did? Did you know that he was the reason for her sadness ??" he asked not looking at me. I just stayed silent.

"I knew it" he said still refusing to make eye contact

"How did you know??? Did she tell you?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"Do you really think that I wouldn't notice if my sister is sad?" He said and finally he looked at me. I smiled and kissed him quickly. He smiled at me and I smiled widely back at him. I think that I look like an idiot now. Oh well.

We waited for few minutes and then we heard foot steps. We all turned around to see Mai and Zayn holding hands as they saw our faces they let go of each other. I looked at Liam, he was emotionless. Then at Harry and Niall, they had a huge smile and the rest had the confused face. There was awkward silence which no one broke so I decided to break the ice.

"so congratulations ??" it came out more like a question than a sentence. Mai looked at me one of her looks and that shut me up.

"Come on mate we need to talk." Liam said grabbing Zayn by his shirt. Zayn sighed but followed him. Thank god we didn't hear yelling. after 10 min, Liam came out and asked Mai to follow him. This time we only waited 5 min. and then all of them came smiling widely. I looked at Mai and she nodded. I screamed from happiness.

"Ok, guys we really need to know what's going on" Esraa said. I can see that she is really mad and actually she should be mad Mai never told her. Mai groaned. She came and told me to tell them every thing from the beginning to the end. she took Esraa talked to her a little. I saw Esraa smiling. I know that they can't stay mad for along time they have been friends since they were 9.

I was in the kitchen cleaning then I felt two arms wrap around me. Liam was hugging me from behind.

"Need any help?" he asked kising my cheek

"No I'm almost finished" I told him, he nodded.

"Ok, after you finish go and get ready" he said letting go of me.

"Why??" I asked him. I finished cleaning and I was washing my hands.

"Harry and Esraa are going on a date so I thought that we should go too,it's long time since we spent time alone. " He said leaning on the door frame. I nodded and went to my room to get ready.

Zayn's p.o.v

I was sleeping when I heard a voice calling my name.

"Zayn....Zayn...ZAYN WAKE UP" I heard Mai's voice I opened my eyes and saw her next to me rubbing her eyes, she looked so cute.

"There were a party here a few minutes ago" she said sarcastically. I looked at her confused.

"Everyone was in the room" she said pouting. I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"So I think we should be ready, right??" I asked her and she nodded.

" I am going to take a shower, wanna join?" I asked and winked at her. She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"In your dreams Malik" she said getting her clothes from the closet.

"Now go and take your shower in YOUR room" she said and I nodded. After I took the shower, I went to her room. I knocked on the door then opened it. She was doing her hair. I sat on her bed in till she finished. When she did I immediately smiled at how beautiful she is.

We went down to the living room and Liam told me that we need to talk. I went with him to the kitchen and waited for him to start.

"Ok, don't say anything till I finish" Liam said and I nodded obediently.

"I know that you are the reason behind Mai's sadness the last few months, but I forgive you because I know that you make her happy. BUT believe me if you hurt her I will make sure that you will pay. And don't do any thing when we aren't there, just remember that she is my sister. I am happy for both of you,you are perfect to each other " Liam said.

"Don't worry, I am not planing on hurting her. I waited for her so long and I am not going to lose her again" I said smiling a him. He gave me a man hug then he went to talk to Mai. After he finished I sat on the couch next to her she looked at me and smiled.

"How was your "talk"??" she asked

"I think it was ok what about you??" I asked her. she chuckled.

"Embarrassing I think. " she said laughing. I laughed with her. We both know how Liam could go far with his "Talks" but after all he was her cousin and she was like his sister actually sometimes i forget that they are not brother and sister.

"Oh by the way today Liam , Alaa and Harry, Esraa are going on a date" She said and I nodded and I looked at her and smiled. She is very beautiful I am so lucky to have her in my life.

I always hear her say "good or bad, it's life and you have to live it so 'live your life' " And for the first time that I know exactly what it means ....

so guys finally update it :) hope you like it it'a a longer chapter so tell me what you think 

vote, comment, fan or ust read :P