part 3 :know each other .

I think that I was really tired I slept until it became 2:20 pm. I woke up and toke a shower. I wore a black short with a pink top.

When I went out of the room I found alaa (Liam's gf and my friend) she came to me and said " mai what's going on with you please tell me" me:"no thing "

then she hugged me tightly and tell me " any time you need to talk you will find me beside you"

oh my god this sentence said to me twice to day.

 We walked down stairs to the living room every one was there. It seemed like I wake up a little late.

Louis: "mai do you want breakfast with me "

me:" oh sure I am  so hungry "

Liam " you are always hungry what's new "

me :" thanks liam  for  Embarrassing  me , alaa how could you live with him "

alaa:" love makes Miracles "  every one laughed .

nessa (niall's gf ) :" no one eat like my boy , right niall"

niall :" no , I hate food" we laughed again

maria ( zayn's gf:" it's the time "

me " time for what "

esraa( Harry's gf ):" we decided to do some thing like a game to know each other "

 me in my mind :"oh my know each other I will die ".

 Harry:"ok mai eat your breakfast quickly cos we want start" when he said this I wished I was a very hungry girl eating in a very long time. I finished my breakfast me and louis then harry take the plates and put it in the dish washer. The game or like I called it (the Suicide) started.

All of us sat around the table and start talking

Esraa :" lets start with louis "

Louis:" I am single if any one find good girl. I have 4 sisters and I love harry .now it's liam's turn"

Liam:" I have a fear from the spoons. I have a great girl friend I love her so much and a great sister and of course I have you guys. You are my family"

He went to alaa kiss her on the cheek and whisper in her ears " I loved you, I love you and I will stay love you".

 alaa blushed and whisper in his ear's back " I love you liam "

Alaa:" this is my turn I am liam's girlfriend, mai's friend I love them so much. and there is some thing I want to say, I am a very nervous person and some time say many things I don't mean it "

Harry :" I think all of you know me well so I will say only one thing "

He stop talking pointed to esraa and said "this girl when my eye's saw her my heart tell me you must love love her Esraa went to Harry and hugged him tightly and said                         

"I love you and can't live with out you"                                                                            

Niall talk approximately 90% about the food and 10% about nessa and us.

When nessa talk I discover that she is a very cute girl. I loved her

Louis "it's mai's turn"

I collected my courage and decided to start

Me:"I am liam's sister . Harry, esraa and alaa best friend and I hope I will be the best friend of all of you. And I will be the second business manager of you guys  (one   direction) and I want to say important thing . I have a very bad habit, that I trust any one even if I don't know him"      

At this moment I looked at zayn's eyes and felt something strange in his eyes but I ignore it                                                                                             

Then maria (zayn's gf) only talked about her self about her fashion and didn't talk about zayn at all. All of us start looking to each other and to zayn but he was looking to the floor.

Zayn:" I think most of you know me I have 3 sister i live in bradford....."

He stopped talking for 4 minutes and then said "and I am really regretful. And now I feel like a stupid person"

I felt tears in his eyes but actually I didn't under stand why he is regretful, but I felt like he was really sorry. We end the talk and decided to spend the day watching movies.

Harry:" I want popcorn"

Liam :"me to , mai can you make some for us "

Me :"no, help your self"

Liam :" ok , but you will not touch it "

Me :"I think that I'll make it"

I walked to the kitchen made the popcorn and return to the living room

Niall:" thanks,  mai"

Me:"welcome"

Maria :" I don't want watch movies"

Louis :" why….?"

Maria :" coz there is a fashion show and I want see it"

Zayn :" there is a TV. In our room go and watch it there"

Maria :" ok, let's go" she grabbed his arm and walked upstairs

but I discover that I love zayn. When he said our I felt my heart sink . if maria make him happy so I'll be happy for him and I'll be happy ,I hope

we went to sleep but before I entered my room harry came to talk to me

harry:" mai, did you tell liam?"

me :" tell him what ?"

harry:" about you and zayn. I think he should know"

me :" no, he shouldn't and don't tell him"

harry:" ok, as you like . good night hun"

me :" night"

I hope the future will be better. Coz the present is badd xxxx :D