part 7 ( what, when , why , how ) :)

Now it's 10 am I wakeup get dressed into white dress with a red belt, It seemed good. I walk down stairs to the living room every one was there except Maria.

All of them looked sad except Harry , zayn and alaa

Me :" what happened ?"

Eleanor:" zayn and maria broke up"

I looked at zayn confused and asked him

' what?'

" me and maria broke up "

' when?'

"we start fighting at 1 am and she left the house at 2 am "

' why?'

" cos she treated me badly, didn't care about me , she cheated on me yesterday. And I don't love her."

My heart stopped he doesn't love her so why she was his girlfriend .how she cheated on him he is the type that no one could cheat on him he was treating her very good  .

' how '

": I told her that I don't love her any more actually I didn't love her at all then she Insulted my a little and went"

Louis :" I love short questions "

Me :" yeh, I love them too "

Harry :" I will go to cancel the tickets to france"

Zayn :"why ,cancel only one tickets. Guys I am not sad, I am happy "

Liam :" I'm living in a crazy house, man you break up today and you telling me that you are happy"

Alaa: " he didn't love her so it's normal to be happy" she said winking at me ;)

Then louis asked confused :" so we are going to france???"

Esraa:" yes, now all of you go and pack your bags."

Then I asked " when should we go to the airport?"

 "tomorrow at 11 the plane fly at 11:3o" Eleanor answered me

" and the boys please don't pack your bags because the meaning of pack in your dictionary  is to threw clothes  in the bag" alaa said to the boys

" so who will do it for us" niall asked

Then nessa said eating chirps " we will do it for you"

Zayn: "but, I don't have a girl friend"

" mai you only have to prepare your bag so can you do zayn's too???" alaa said winking at me omg this girl know how to make me feel better 

 " ok, I have no problem after I do my bag I will do his"I answered calmly but believe me there were a fire works inside me.

My life is getting better and better zayn and maria broke up

( it's not mean he didn't love her and she cheated on him) I'll go to France , I am more professional in my work . I have great friends they like my family. And I am not the only loner any more ;)