Prologue

The following story takes place during "Castle Of Stone" which involves Aro and Sulpicia, it is the first in its spin-off series about the hybrids, wolves, and vampires (new that I have added and original characters) of The Twilight Saga. I own nothing of the Twilight Saga except the new characters (which are not in the books/movies) and only the plot ideas. 

  If you read this and do not read my 'Castle Series' which is about Aro and his wife, Sulpicia and their life together, as well as twists and drama along the way of course. They go in order as follows:

  Castle Of Hearts

  Castle Of Glass

  Castle Of Stone

  Currently I am starting Castle Of Stone, which may possibly have two more sequels afterwards. The characters in this story are introduced in Castle Of Glass and remain in the remaining sequels. This will be a "book" series about the things in the hybrids lives that you would not read in the Castle Series, I hope you enjoy it! =)

___________________________________________________________________________

  Cera felt as though she could properly breathe as she stepped off the plane from her unfortunate trip to Volterra, Italy. The sight that met her was many busy people leaving and coming to the airport. She wished to take off running as fast as she could to home, but she of course had to keep up her 'human' facade. She and her Mother did move quickly though, well, as quickly as humans would move in the sense.

  They made their way to their car and drove away from the aiport, directly towards their home where everyone was waiting. Renesmee and Jacob would be there with their daughter, The Cullens would be there, both of the wolf packs and of course, Nathan. 

  Cera felt her heart was ready to leap out of her chest. She missed him terribly and could barely contain her excitement, she wanted to be there now. Of course, she enjoyed seeing the buildings pass by as they drove towards home. She enjoyed seeing them fade away and the view of the forest replace them which began to make her eyes tear up. 

  She never thought she would miss this place so much, a place she thought would never be anything more than just... simple. But it was the greatest thing to see after where she had been forced to stay away from it. "Cera.. I know you are excited to be back, but in regards to poor Nathan's nerves you should calm your heart before he begins to worry its something else." Serena laughed gently at this. 

  For once, Cera laughed with her. She actually felt the amusement with her Mother, it made Serena feel incredibly happy that her daughter could laugh again. "I can try but.. I have a feeling his heart may be racing like mine." Serena nodded to Cera, having no doubt of that. She saw how Nathaniel Black was with her daughter, how in love they were. This wasn't some 'teen romance' novel of they think they were in love, they really felt strong for one another.

  Its what made Serena so sure that Cera would be Nathan's imprint, not that it would matter to her if they were not. She was fully honest to Renesmee about their children, Renesmee and her both agreed how their son and daughter were too close to be anything else but soul mates and everyone around them was sure of this too. Especially Nathan. 

  When the car slowed to a stop, they were near home and Cera looked at her Mother with a curious expression. Serena blinked to herself a few times before turning to Cera and taking her daughters hand in her own. "Cera.. I am so sorry we had to go to them... I never wanted you to have to meet them let alone..." Serena trailed off, in thought of what she was really trying to say to her. "I only want you to know that if I could have done something different, I would have. I know I am not the best at protecting you when it comes to them and I could not apologize enough for that."