Beginning

06/09/16

Jaewon, Rose and Sehun planned to go out and meet up after so long. The three best friends hasn't seen eachother in awhile. Sehun has been busy with his asia tour, Jaewon was busy training since he is still a trainee. Even though he's a trainee, he's different from the others.. he's allowed to hang out with his friends and all but he was just not allowed to have any social media accounts on public. And rose on the other hand.. besides going to inkigayo every Sunday for the past 4 weeks, she was just at home.. chilling without any schedules.

Rose: Unnie, I'm going out with Sehun and Jaewon oppa tonight

Jisoo: only the three of you?

Rose: ne, twice chaeyoungie can't come she's in Japan

Jisoo: will you be ok? What if someone sees you? Who's sending you?

Rose: Gwenchana. I already told manager Unnie that I'm going out with them.. it's not like I'm dating them. And it's almost midnight so I dont think there's going to be a lot of people

Jisoo: ahh araso. Have fun Cheng
..
Sehun on the other hand,
Suho, baekhyun, kai and chanyeol are in the kitchen talking and drinking

Sehun: hyung I'm going out tonight

Suho: with whom

Sehun: jaewon-ie and Chaeyoungie

Kai: I wanna come!!

Baek: Chaeyoungie?

Sehun: blackpinkue Rosè. I'm leaving soon

Kai: araso ill get ready

Chanyeol: where are you guys going?

Sehun: we're planning to go to a cafe and then maybe play billiards.

Chanyeol: oh sounds fun can I come I haven't played billiards in so long

Chanyeol was shocked at his own words.. he wants to come????? Wtf chan

Sehun agreed. Sehun was kind of confused because whenever sehun said he was going out, chan was never interested. Because they have two different group of friends. Chanyeol and baekhyun always goes together. But sehun Just brushed it off and agreed.
Kai and chanyeol went into sehuns car
Jaewon and Rose with separate managers

..
all the boys arrived first at the cafe. It was the first time jaewon and chanyeol met.

Sehun then called cheng and asked her where she was

Sehun: Cheng-a, neo eodiiss-eo?

Rose: I'm like 3 minutes away I'm coming

When sehun repetitively said that she was 3 minutes away, chanyeols heart was beating so fast. He's been thinking about this one girl. Who he literally doesn't know anything about, ever since the first time he saw her.

Minutes later, cheng arrived and she was surprised.. why are there FOUR men? Ahhh wait is that kai oppa and chanyeol sunbaenim? Omg

Sehun: Chaeyounga I don't think you've met Chanyeol hyung before, yeah ok he's chanyeol from exoThe two greeted eachother and smiledCheng: I met him before

The two greeted eachother and smiled
Cheng: I met him before.. briefly
Kai: eonje?
Cheng: last month when we promoted together I accidentally bumped into him
Sehun: hahaahah joengmal?
Chanyeol: yeah hahaha

They all were talking for the whole night until 3AM. They talked about being an idol.. what they've been up to. Gossip in the industry.. and relationships. Rose mentioned that she can't date anyone until YG says so.. but it also depends.. if she asks she might be let of the hook.. on the other hand one was allowed to. But he's not interested aswell as sehun. Kai mentioned that he was seeing someone. But it's hard. Because both of them are busy. He wasn't going to tell them who though, but he ended up telling them anyways. Its F(x) Krystal. Krystal's really busy. She acts and travels a lot for photoshoots. And chanyeol was Just silent regarding this matter.

And throughout the night, chanyeol and rose conversed a lot since they sat close to eachother. The two started talking about music.. they surprisingly have the same hobbies and interests. Rose was surprised. She thought chanyeol would be this guy who wouldn't talk as much to a girl. But she was wrong. She thought "oh wow this guy is really interesting"

Chanyeol too was surprised.. this girl has an amazing heart. He felt like Rose was listening to him sincerely.

The group then decided to leave to play billiards. Taemin from Shinee decided to join last minute since kai was there. They played billiards from 3 till 5 until they went home. Rose felt bad for her manager so she told her sehun would send her home, which they did. Jaewon came too. Chanyeol Rose and jaewon sat at the back. Rose was in the middle. It takes them half an hour to get to rose's dorm. It was 5 in the morning. She was tired. She fell asleep.. where? ON CHANYEOLS SHOULDER. Chanyeol was so surprised. He was tensed. He couldn't move. Jaewon on the hand was just smiling throughout this. He found it cute.

Rose slept on his shoulder for the the rest of the journey. Chanyeol was Just thinking about it throughout the time "..I cant.. move.. I don't wanna wake her up" he says in his head

They reach roses dorm, where jaewon woke rose up. Chanyeol was sad. He didn't want her to leave. He found it cute how she slept on his shoulders like that.

Chanyeol Just kept thinking about her...