Thief

Chanyeol: jimin-shi? Can I see you tonight?

Jimin: tonight? Ok oppa where?

Chanyeol: han river? 11pm?

Jimin: alright see you❤️

Yuck 

The two were at the river.

Jimin: hey why'd you call me? You missed me?

Chanyeol: of course I missed you!

Jimin: .. that.. that's the first time you have ever said that to me.. you're .. you're finally falling for me!

Chanyeol: hmm you look really pretty let me take a picture with the view for memory *click click*

Jimin: really? here take it with my phone too!

As chanyeol was taking the picture.. someone grabbed her phone and RAN!!

Chanyeol: YA YA YA!!! THATS.. THATS NOT YOURS!!

Jimin: HEY HEY MY PHONE MY PHONE

Chanyeol and Jimin both ran for the thief but he was just to fast!

Jimin stopped half way but chanyeol kept on going!

After 10 minutes chanyeol finally got her phone back.

Chanyeol: omg here

Jimin: did you catch him? Where is he im so scared *latches into chanyeol*

*chanyeol rolls his eyes*

Chanyeol: he's gone but I got your phone.as I was chasing him I guess he was tired and threw the phone at me.. but it landed on the concrete ground.. sorry

Jimin: it's ok, atleast you ran for me (PSSH YA RIGHT)

Surprise! It was actually baekhyun who stole the phone! He deleted all the photos and dropped her phone on purpose!

Breaking News
Dispatch releases photos of Shin Jimin attending EXO fan meetings and concerts for the past 6 years. Also photos of her outside their apartment building. Her waiting for EXO outside their waiting rooms. Trying to make friends with sooo artists.. Shin Jimin reportedly to be a sasaeng fan of EXO.
wrote inappropriate posts and fan fiction regarding EXO,  specifically Chanyeol.
Also, reports saying that Shin Jimin was related to the incident where Blackpink Rosè was hit by a van. Shin jimin Reportedly was behind it. Gangnam Police is currently looking on to it.
Also Sm Entertainment confirms that Chanyeol and Jimin were never in a relationship. Chanyeol was blackmailed by Aoa Jimin.

When chanyeol found out that Jimin was the one who paid the driver to hit Roses van because she knew they were dating.. He was mad.. how dare she hurt his precious baby girl!

YG entertainment to take legal actions towards AOA Jimin for hurting their artist